Friday, December 8, 2017

New Member long passion for German car Mercedes-Benz Forum

2014 BMW M235i vs. 2014 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA45! - Head 2 Head Ep 53.



I'm a big German car enthusiast there are usually many years after leaving the army, I got my first job in the civilian world as a technician in a Bosch independent service center that mainly worked on the German car I vee property, VW's Audi's, BMW's and MB's When it comes to MB's I'm a big fan of the W126 and owned a handful of them in my humble opinion last decade, I beleive they are among the best car ever built high output in fit, finish and quality that I currently has 84 500 SEL with many original parts AMG, including headers, Gleason Torsen diff, body kit and wheels Penta It is also equipped with a Paxton supercharger in good condition, I also recently acquired very own 89,420 SEL.
Admitedly I joined the group to try to find an enthusiast who might be interested in the 500SEL for AMG parties or to bring to the task, it really is still a very good car, but has been sitting for a while, I too many projects and must be reduced to a reasonable extent If I let this 500SEL go, I can focus on the 420SEL I choose to keep the 420SEL because it is not too project, I don t have time for this moment in my life, though, the 500 is much more interesting car so I'm doing a writing on the subject.
Sorry to join for advertising purposes, but I would really to offer this car to a passionate before going to the Ebay ole road will also be nice to find things for the 420 if necessary I still remember a few things my tech days too, so hopefully I can help with a problem here and there when my memory doesn t miss.
Sincerely, John Bowman Nashville, IN 84500 SALT, 89 420SEL w126s good ole.
The 126 is one of the best class ever take pictures s actions and welcome abroad.



Thank you all for the warm welcome that I'm not finishing a pdf file with a lot of pictures of the 500SEL I want to make the differential fill cap and confirm Gleason Torsen and the report, I will post Sommes- we able to attach a pDF or maybe I just post some pictures and people can PM me for the pdf I think someone wants to break up this car I think I got it is a very fair price in mind that I'll probably lose a few tears let go 10, I would have given an arm or a leg to have a car like that and now I have a, well, it is what it is, I you won t hole with my sob story, but let's just say the economy is not very good, but hey I'm counting my blessings as my 420SEL is a very nice car and be a little easier on the gas I have also been blessed with good times me s best W126 never been an absolute pristeen 90,560 Black w SEC Palomino I owned this car in 1996 when it was still fairly new, you talk about this super car runs great was a memorable experience while driving to C olorado, a Corvette C5 tried to throw myself on open sections of highway 80 I left him every time I have trouble believing that May 6 was not even 300hp Let's say I think that Daimler was very honest about the published nominal power and maybe even conservative maybe they issued the bottom of the variance of output.








New Member long passion for German car Mercedes-Benz Forum, Member, time, German.