Saturday, August 27, 2016

German imports 11 reviews Auto Repair 6989 S Jordan Rd Centennial CO Phone Number

Imports vs. National Drag Racing @ Texas



6989 S Jordan Rd Ste 5 Centennial CO 80112 303 690-7747.
This shop is exceptional, I used to bring my Audi's and never had problems with work before I moved out of state, I brought in my new Lexus for the brakes and they carried work and I had some issues for a long time later, I contacted the store and they were very professional and quick to resolve the issue of liability was much appreciated.
I can not say enough good German imports S Jordan Road I always took my Passat, VW Corrado and rare, to the dealer to do the job because I can not find an independent shop that includes VWs and didn t break something the process Then a friend recommended German imports for me and I was very happy not only the work they've done both my water cooled VW's and reasonably priced, but the service customer and pride in their work has been outstanding recently, I took my Corrado in, and the party had to be replaced was discontinued I devastated and had an implosion not only did Eric find a work around, he had what they needed overnighted and work was done on the car 4 days earlier than expected they went beyond for me and I am grateful If you have a German car you want leave with these guys.
This place is incredible car was done on time and underestimate us come back, I guess that says something to have a specialized mechanic to be in business for 29 years.



These guys take great care of my 2001 BMW They know that these cars very well and are honest with their assessments of what needs to be done Their prices are reasonable and the work was done on time, every time certainly recommend .
I'm going to Eric Joe in German imports for about 12 years now, they are still reasonable and proud to do a good job they have never tried to take advantage of my sex my chick I usually finish my repairs for 25-40 that the dealer would charge if the dealer never agree on the repairs were necessary the best example I was when my A4 cabriolet needed a new transmission control module my car had been towed concession because of roadside assistance limitations and they insisted that I had to replace my drive all the electronic components of my car they gave me a quote of over 12k fixed German imports for a little less than a sixth of the price, by simply changing the module, and I have not had similar problems another thing since I like this shop is that they warn me when impending repairs for example, you will need the rear brake pads in another couple months this type of communication really helps me drunk DGET my Audi ownership experience is actually certainly an unexpected pleasure.
Been MB bringing my 4 years always treated me very reasonable prices and enough I went back once to correct any repairs Don t try to oversell everything they know their German cars and how to fix them right the first time.
We had a lot of German cars in the family over the years, VW's Audi's and BMW pair s and there is not another store in the Denver area I trust to work on them, I meaning that there is plenty of shade in the business world of car repair, but not German imports guys there are not only very knowledgeable, but also to draw directly from the hip and give you an honest breakdown this work you really need to do if something can wait a few months, they won t try to spend your money unnecessarily if something can not expect that they will let you know what can happen if you keep to put it off, I'll never forget the time I had made an alignment with one of the chain brake places on my Jetta and was told I needed pads and rotors made 4 wheel because I refused these places are said to use less quality parts, and when I brought my car in German imports for an oil change and a quote on the brakes, they told me all rotors were good, I had yet at least another 5,000 miles left on my skates before and my back were hardly worn at all Besides quality work, integrity of the guys at the German import are what come back to me They certainly won my time loyalty and again over the years.
They never had a very good explanation of why they got a new transmission under my warranty for a vehicle that I did not own, they never worked on my car, I had to lose many hours cleaning up the mess that they and a shady local dealer created I only discovered the problem when I needed to use my warranty to replace the defective drive my own car, I would never trust these clowns to work on my car.
Had important work on my Audi A4 done here over the years clutch, timing belt, water pump, wheel bearings, arms control and oil services prices were fair and the work was They are honest and fantastic won t try to sell you on anything if you have a German car don t bother to take elsewhere.



These guys are very Their service was excellent, and they really know their German cars we were able to have a conversation about the work really needs to be completed in relation to what can wait until later, because the repair of a Audi is not exactly cheap Their prices are very reasonable, much more reasonable than the dealers.
Referred by a friend who used them for years they have done a great job and gave a fair price on my 335 rear brake even updated free computer of my car, I will not use them to BMW future for all my services.
This shop is exceptional, I used to bring my Audi's and never had problems with work before I moved out of state, I brought in my new Lexus for the brakes and they carried work and I had some issues for a long time later, I contacted the store and they were very professional and quick to resolve the issue of liability was much appreciated.
I can not say enough good German imports S Jordan Road.
I always took my Passat, VW Corrado and rare, to the dealer to do the job because I can not find an independent store that understands and VWs didn t break anything in the process.


Then a friend recommended German imports for me and I was very happy not only the work they've done both my water cooled VW's and the reasonable price, but the customer service and pride their work was outstanding.
More recently I took my Corrado in, and the party had to be replaced was discontinued I devastated and had an implosion Not only did Eric find a work around, he had what they needed overnighted and work was done on the car 4 days earlier than expected.
They went beyond for me and for that I am grateful.
If you have a German car, you want to leave with these guys.



I'm going to Eric Joe in German imports for about 12 years now, they are still reasonable and proud to do a good job.
They have never tried to take advantage of my sex, I'm a chick usually complete my repairs for 25-40 of what the dealer would charge if the dealer never agree on what repairs were needed.
The best example I was when my A4 Cabriolet needed a new transmission control module My car was towed to the dealership because of roadside assistance limitations and they insisted that I had to replace my transmission all electronic components of my car, they provided me a quote of over 12k.
German imports fixed for just under one sixth of the price, by simply changing the module, and I have not had similar problems since.
Another thing I like about this shop is that they warn me when impending repairs eg you will need the rear brake pads in another couple months This type of communication really helps me budget my experience of Audi ownership is actually certainly an unexpected pleasure.



We had a lot of German cars in the family over the years, VW's Audi's and BMW pair s and there is not another store in the Denver area I trust to work on them, I meaning that there is plenty of shade in the business world of car repair, but not German imports guys there are not only very knowledgeable, but also to draw directly from the hip and give you an honest breakdown this work you really need to do if something can wait a few months, they won t try to make you spend money needlessly If something can not wait for them to let you know what can happen if you keep putting it off.
I'll never forget the time I had made an alignment with one of the chain brake on my Jetta places and was told that I needed pads and rotors made on 4 wheels I refused because these places have a reputation for using less quality parts, and when I brought my car in German imports for an oil change and a quote on the brakes, they told me all rotors was great, I had at least another 5,000 miles left on my skates before and my back were hardly worn at all.
In addition to quality work, integrity of the guys at the German import are what come back to me they have certainly earned my loyalty time and time again over the years.
They never had a very good explanation of why they got a new transmission under my warranty for a vehicle that I did not own, they never worked on my car, I had to lose many hours cleaning up the mess that they and a shady local dealer created I only discovered the problem when I needed to use my warranty to replace the defective drive my own car.



I would never trust these clowns to work on my car.
We specialize in the repair of German cars Audi Volkswagen Land Rover Mini Smart Mercedes Benz Porsche BMW cars over 27 years serving the region Centennial, Englewood and Parker.
We specialize in the repair of German cars Audi Volkswagen Land Rover Mini Smart Mercedes Benz Porsche BMW cars over 27 years to the centenary of the service, and Parker Englewood area analysis tools factory and Service Techs We work with most of the extended warranty.
German imports have been serving the region and Centennial Parker for over 27 years, we have the most current analytical technicians and factory certified tools.








German imports 11 reviews Auto Repair 6989 S Jordan Rd Centennial CO Phone Number, German imports, automotive repair.