Saturday, August 27, 2016

German imports Centennial CO Car Talk Mechanics Files

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 - 4x4 (Episode # 5)



Joe set up this shop on the same time, I came to Colorado and has always been very willing to work with me to provide my car with the level of care I want at a price that is still reasonable, often much lower than reasonable.
I go to for my Mercedes German imports for about 10 years after moving from store to store shopping Joe is very honest and professional also helps transport people when I'm in a bind, I wish that would work on all my cars.
Their phone number is 303 690-7747 Location 6989 S Jordan Rd 5 between Lincoln and Arapahoe, SE Denver Centennial, CO 80112 2001 5 My Problem with V6 Passat 4Motion showed intermittent check engine light, then became difficult to start and began to stink Uh Oh, I cringed at the idea of ​​bringing in McDonald VW 100 they charge always just to read the diagnosis code before making a job Hmm My brilliant wife told suggested to check Eureka Found Joe allemand on this site, called the phone, seemed worth brought the car shop is clean, has lots of Mercedes, BMW's, Audis, VW's and Porsches in the parking lot they seem to do a good deal or they're German accumulate junk cars First Eric met was very friendly and soft spoken He recommended we planned maintenance also based on the mileage it was time for the candles, the a son, filters, etc. And went to work BINGO Eric called a few hours later with diagnostics old battery five years finally die hard to start a nd check light Leaking transmission joint engine dripped Lube differential on the system bad smell exhaust but they also found that the heavy maintenance required has already been done, I think I did at first, but McDonald VW didn t score book maintenace they skipped caps, etc. And just replaced the battery, put in a new transmission joint and changed the issue of oil and filter How many stores refuse to work the client was ready to pay for the question How could go on unneccesary work and fair pay to any legal way of history any more dealer service for our Passat or Audi PS Which is Click.








German imports Centennial CO Car Talk Mechanics Files, German imports centenary.