Saturday, August 27, 2016

German Import Service Auto Repair 1382 E Los Angeles Ave Simi Valley CA US

► Fix Place Sister song by MandoPony



Simi Valley 1382 E Los Angeles Ave CA 93065 USA 805 527-6668.
I am a loyal customer for over fours with the family business, they were very honest with me about the necessary repairs and very fair with prices that I know because I shopped prices Everything is clearly explained, repairs are a priority I've never had any problems with any repair work they did my car is nearly 150,000 miles and still runs great, thanks to them, they obviously care about the customer taking the time to give prevention tips that will save you trouble and money in the future I am proud to support this honest family business.
What can I say about Sam and Glenda only the most genuine and honest people I ever had the chance to do business with my daughter bought a VW Beetle 1999 and the car had so many questions and years of neglect Sam horrible service was recommended to us and boy, it is a wonderful mechanic All work was done correctly and never recommend the work unless it is necessary My daughter is young and it's his first car, and Glenda Sam have taken under their wing and she re a fun bug beautiful work because of them thank you for taking care of us.
If you have a German car that needs repairs will see Sam, he is very honest, it is an excellent technician, he will take care of you like you were family.
I think they're well-meaning - good people - but they commit warranty, but they don t meet their guarantees they give you surprise after surprise after surprise, not people to speak, for some reason - I just n 'not get very disappointed that a company Sam and Gino - father son owners, I asked Gino quoted a repair of the car to pass the test for measuring pollution, I also said water leaks and appears water pump is bad, he checked and said it was really good Gino went on to tell me that I am not one of those guys who will replace things unnecessarily I will diagnose the problem, replace parts or do work that solves the problem Her father Jan. 5 weeks later, said the pump was really good t They agree on the diagnosis after paying 90 for the diagnosis to determine the facts, I think that they estimate it costs dealer so they will charge something to guess the cause of your problem Gino city 90 diagnose to identify with certainty the cause of test failure SMOG he diagnosed as 2 coils and a thermostat to 330 total with the costs of diagnosis, parts, labor, tax to correct the failure of smog When I got the bill, it turned out to be 510 instead After these guarantees repairs, n ' no SMOG again in the same Back to Gino he said he will diagnose the problem after diagnosis, he said the problem was CAT after sale, but had no action or facts to support Gino said he will reimburse 90 diagnostic costs for misdiagnosis of smog, but he credits 90 in the future repair is another opportunity Sam quoted BMW brake 425 TOTAL using ORIGINAL BMW PARTS - he told me he 2X then accused when 490 I took the car and confirm alor s as he did not use Original BMW Parts on yet another occasion, Sam had a lot of good thoughts, likely necessary repairs, discussion, etc. Saying he will check out and let me know repairs are needed then - after determining what the problem was, he was called told me that there was a 90 COST DIAGNOSTIC - he didn t tell me this is bad to customers in California.



We live in the SF Bay area, and our car son broke down in Simi Valley, cause unknown Our mechanic at M Walnut Creek Service recommended Sam Import Services German SIG us connected with towing that RC a car diagnostic Gino store and Sam was defective fuel pump replacement cost 660 original parts, with relay threw for a stay of free parking They left for several days, then I found a way to get to Simi car and return overall, I am satisfied with their service and highly recommend their review of car service strand.
Ripoff, sneaky Guy The guy is all smiles but literally tear your clothes while you wait for your car Becareful it is not honest, I had a simple vacuum leak which required an anti-vacuum valve replaced 10 part but insisted to charge an arm and a leg I have an old friend who recommended it to me and I'll talk to him to let him know that his mechanic did I drove all the way from Northridge to this guy and all shop I can say is that tears people.
Shoddy work and mechanical services Shady huge disappointment.
Where do I start when they blew up my engine or when they asked me to pieces it seems they didn t install I went two or three times without a problem Sam was a nice guy and did a job on my X5 was a bit complicated the prices were a little high, but it had all the right equipment Then, when a fire service engine continued, he got on top of his head what was a semi-expensive 1400 employment has become 4500 a ridiculously expensive work when he finally got back to put the engine back together, weeks later, the timing chain tensioner collapsed during a series of tests, and it went my motor first, m ' said his insurance would take care of it, then he came back a few weeks later telling me didn t the insurance covers it is useless for example, rebuild the broken parts to 4500 I had, or sell me a swap engine for 6000 it was true ugly business, but I did the exchange because who knows what else was wrong with the engine After that, it was never quite as friendly I moved out of the area in August and has problems ust with another car with an air spring and a fire engine service that I had to fix it quickly I moved and need to take the car north I took it to them, and later in 1400, they said that they fixed it in San Luis Obispo, its light is back on 4 months later, another air spring in the back has not hurt turned his fault I took it to a mechanic in the north, asked me if I really had the air spring Oher replaced I showed him my bill GIS and its opinion is that the first air spring, the German import Svc charged me as well as to analyze and replace it was never replaced her too much trouble to go back and too difficult to prove, m ais I would have been twice shy and not returned Unfortunately, they are the only BMW service place I knew in the region, but it may be worth it just to have your car towed somewhere in Thousand Oaks or the valley square.
I am a loyal customer for over fours with the family business, they were very honest with me about the necessary repairs and very fair with prices that I know because I shopped prices Everything is clearly explained, repairs are a priority I've never had any problems with any repair work they did my car is nearly 150,000 miles and still runs great, thanks to them, they obviously care about the customer taking the time to give prevention tips that will save you trouble and money in the future I am proud to support this honest family business.



What can I say about Sam and Glenda only the most genuine and honest people I ever had the chance to do business with my daughter bought a VW Beetle 1999 and the car had so many questions and years of neglect Sam horrible service was recommended to us and boy, it is a wonderful mechanic All work was done correctly and never recommend the work unless it is necessary My daughter is young and it's his first car, and Glenda Sam have taken under their wing and she re a fun bug beautiful work because of them thank you for taking care of us.
I think they're well-meaning - good people - but they commit warranty, but they don t meet their guarantees they give you surprise after surprise after surprise, not people to speak, for some reason - I just n 't get disappointed as a business.
Sam and Gino - father to son owners, I ask Gino to quote a repair of the car to pass the test for measuring pollution, I also told him the water leakage and water pump seems is poor, checked and said it was really good Gino continued to tell me I'm not one of those guys who will replace things unnecessarily I will diagnose the problem, replace parts or do work that solves the problem Her father January 5 weeks later, said the pump was really good t they agree on the diagnosis after I paid 90 for a diagnosis to determine the facts I think they feel that broker fees ensure that they will charge something to discover the cause of your problem.
Gino cited 90 diagnose to identify with certainty the cause of test failure SMOG He diagnosed as 2 coils and a thermostat to 330 in total with the costs of diagnosis, parts, labor, the tax to correct the failure of smog When I got the bill, it turned out to be 510 instead repairs after those guarantees, it does not SMOG again in the same Back to Gino he said he diagnose a problem after diagnosis, he said the problem was CAT after sale, but had no action or facts to support Gino said he will reimburse 90 diagnostic fee for smog, but it misdiagnosis will credit 90 during future repairs.


On another occasion Sam cited the BMW brake 425 TOTAL using ORIGINAL BMW PARTS - he said 2X He then accused 490 when I took the car and then confirms also that he did not use BMW OEM parts.
On yet another occasion, Sam had a lot of good thoughts, likely necessary repairs, discussion, etc. Saying he will check out and let me know repairs are needed then - after determining what the problem was, he was called told me that there was a 90 COST DIAGNOSTIC - he didn t tell me this is wrong to do to customers in California.
We live in the SF Bay Area, and the car of our son broke down in Simi Valley, cause unknown Our mechanic at M Service Walnut Creek recommended German Import Services.
Sam GIS we RC connected tow that car to Gino and Sam shop.
The diagnosis was the replacement fuel pump is not the cost of original parts 660, with the relay thrown free.
They help keep car for several days, so I found means to travel to Simi and return the car.



Overall, I am satisfied with their service and highly recommend their review Automotive Service strand.
Ripoff, sneaky Guy The guy is all smiles but literally tear your clothes while you wait for your car Becareful it is not honest, I had a simple vacuum leak which required an anti-vacuum valve replaced 10 part but insisted to charge an arm and a leg I have an old friend who recommended it to me and I'll talk to him to let him know that his mechanic did I drove all the way from Northridge to this guy and all shop I can say is that tears people.
Where do I start when they blew up my engine or when they asked me to pieces it seems they didn t install I went two or three times without a problem Sam was a nice guy and did a job on my X5 was a bit complicated the prices were a little high, but it had all the right equipment Then, when a fire service engine continued, he got on top of his head what was a semi-expensive 1400 employment has become 4500 a ridiculously expensive work when he finally got back to put the engine back together, weeks later, the timing chain tensioner collapsed during a series of tests, and it went my motor first, m ' said his insurance would take care of it, then he came back a few weeks later telling me didn t the insurance covers it is useless for example, rebuild the broken parts to 4500 I had, or sell me a swap engine for 6000 it was true ugly business, but I did the exchange because who knows what else was wrong with the engine After that, it was never quite as friendly I moved out of the area in August and has problems ust with another car with an air spring and a fire engine service that I had to fix it quickly I moved and need to take the car north I took it to them, and later in 1400, they said that they fixed it in San Luis Obispo, its light is back on 4 months later, another air spring in the back has not hurt turned his fault I took it to a mechanic in the north, asked me if I really had the air spring Oher replaced I showed him my bill GIS and its opinion is that the first air spring, the German import Svc charged me as well as to analyze and replace it was never replaced her too much trouble to go back and too difficult to prove, m ais I would have been twice shy and not returned Unfortunately, they are the only BMW service place I knew in the region, but it may be worth it just to have your car towed somewhere in Thousand Oaks or the valley square.
Quality Mercedes BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mini, Smartcar Volkswagen independent repair service serving Ventura County 34 factory-trained technicians for diagnostic equipment for all German vehicles.



Jeffrey D Planned said first rendezvous with the station for their Yelp reviews and the fact that they are open on Saturday basic oil change and rotation, I watched the owner of speech to two other customers regarding details.








German Import Service Auto Repair 1382 E Los Angeles Ave Simi Valley CA US, German import, service, repair.