Saturday, August 13, 2016

German Autohaus Auto Repair 2959 Jonquil Dr SE Smyrna GA phone number

05/04/2017 820-4924 repair DISGUSTING Board



2959 Jonquil Dr SE Smyrna 30080 770 435-0804.
Mechanic, Charles, is very comprehensive and knows Mercedes put my car on the lift and showed me exactly what caused my car to break I broke down on the highway and my car was making a horrible noise, so I ' was prepared for a very expensive fix, however, I received a very reasonable price for what was done, I got everything you want in a repair shop - honest diagnosis, the repair work, and at a reasonable price I even gave a ride home to work during leave, and the car delivered me after the repair owner goes a little too far with his salesmanship me a little cautious about the possibility of getting screwed but overall no problem, I think I just got an honest service, I recommend this place, especially because of Charles and his attention to detail.
The owner's name is Keith, it's a huge liar and deceived me in 3400 After enjoying myself, it stops retune my calls I called my wife phone and took RUN of this company.
This company has not been claimed by the owner or a representative.
Claim this company to see business statistics, receive potential customers messages and respond to criticism.



Mechanic, Charles, is very comprehensive and knows Mercedes put my car on the lift and showed me exactly what caused my car to break I broke down on the highway and my car was making a horrible noise, so I ' was prepared for a very expensive fix, however, I received a very reasonable price for what was done, I got everything you want in a repair shop - honest diagnosis, the repair work, and at a reasonable price I even gave a ride home to work during leave, and the car delivered me after the repair owner goes a little too far with his salesmanship me a little cautious about the possibility of getting screwed but overall no problem, I think I just got an honest service, I recommend this place, especially because of Charles and his attention to detail.








German Autohaus Auto Repair 2959 Jonquil Dr SE Smyrna GA phone number, Repair, 2959, daffodil.