Sunday, August 14, 2016

German Autohaus Inc Smyrna Georgia Insider Pages

Superior Autohaus over 3 years customer is discriminatory on the basis of high mileage? (Or sex, race?)



DO NOT BUY A CAR OR GET YOUR CAR SERVICED AT GERMAN AUTOHAUS INC THEIR JUNK CARS ARE SOLD AND ENTIRELY TOO HIGH A CAR CAN STILL WITHOUT Smyrna 285 BREAKING AND THEY SAY THEY WORK AUDI, VW and BMW, BUT.
The owner's name is Keith, it's a huge liar and deceived me in 3400 After enjoying myself, it stops retune my calls I called my wife phone and took RUN of this company.
I bought a used 1990 Mercedes 550 miles of Smyrna Ga r I was considering pictures online and talked to Dana and Kieth about r The most concession be the most honest, reliable sincer of all the dealers that I Aver have treated.
And I bought cars to German Autohaus and had my car serviced at the same place without problems In fact, I found the positive and helpful attitude in all situations for the solutions and the facts needed jobs my purchased Mercedes ML has become an important vehicle for the family and serves us with good resolution, I highly recommend the vehicles and after-sales service to German Autohaus I know who I sent to them to have had a problem or not solving a problem Mr. Ray
iLiar, Liar, the owner of the German Autohaus, Inc. Is a large Liar Its cars are junk and really expensive They say they are working on Audi, BMW and West Virginia, but do not have the proper equipment or computer programs for diagnosing problems the work mainly on Mercedes and even disorder too you end up paying a large bill of fat, and the car then is still not fixed if you can not pay your bill, do not let your car too long, because they will throw 25 dollars 00 day storage fee, the owner will say that it was fine to stay there, but not to the owner gets people's cars by letting people keep the car there, and while it sits there, they fly out parts of your car Stay away from this hole in the wall the owner is a liar and a crook, he'll steal your money you have ith a big smile on his face.
DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE GERMAN AUTOHAUS INC I recently bought a diesel Mercedes seller The owner, Keith Akhlaghi, told me that the car was in excellent condition and that he himself restored the vehicle He also specifically said he put in a new AC compressor in the vehicle air conditioning is not in 24 hours, and the vehicle was smoking, I could hardly drive the vehicle to the dealer and Keith ignored my phone calls he said write what is wrong and take good care of her, I got a call a day later with a huge bill for necessary repairs Keith Akhlaghi refused to pay to repair the car he represented falsly this is a dishonest dealer who does not stand behind their word managed by a dishonest owner please nE not buy a car dE HERE and save your self the nightmare that I'm through.
DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE GERMAN AUTOHAUS INC I recently bought a diesel Mercedes seller The owner, Keith Akhlaghi, told me that the car was in excellent condition and that he himself restored the vehicle He also specifically said he put in a new AC compressor in the vehicle air conditioning is not in 24 hours, and the vehicle was smoking, I could hardly drive the vehicle to the dealer and Keith ignored my phone calls he said write what is wrong and take good care of her, I got a call a day later with a huge bill for necessary repairs Keith Akhlaghi refused to pay to repair the car he represented falsly this is a dishonest dealer who does not stand behind their word managed by a dishonest owner please nE not buy a car dE HERE and save your self the nightmare that I'm through.



German Autohaus thank you for your excellent and honest service, you pay attention to me without paying me Big Dealer price You are the best thank you.
My 1992 300E is in excellent condition thanks to German Auto Zane, their mechanic, is remarkable and Keith, the owner, goes out of his way to be helpful and profitable, for example, a few years ago, I backed a pole and dented German automatic return brought a human body to repair and is kept the way of costs.








German Autohaus Inc Smyrna Georgia Insider Pages, German Autohaus, Smyrna.