Monday, June 20, 2016

Munich Car Rentals for Germany and Austria

Rental Germany and What to Expect | be Germanized



Don decline Toff rental in Salzburg, but just across the border in Freilassing in Germany as possible to avoid high-way drop fee for driving on Austrian motorways you will need a vignette sticker -available in stations near the border-or you'll be subject to fines if caught Furthermore, Austria requires an international driving license, again possible fines.
The only must have for the car would be an automatic transmission if you can t manage a manual Other people swear by GPS, I t, and as good on a large scale at least 1 150000 Maps showing hundreds of attractions of all types and rate them in several unrated categories, better, better.
Now, leasing companies, I suggest you read on Terstappen which is the agent for Dollar Thrifty Also, make sure to check your car for any damages, including very minor damage before accepting it, and have the damage documented by the rental agency very minor bumps and scratches aren t just ignored because they are in other countries, but can lead to huge repair costs, it would probably be good to do an Internet search for rental scams German cars to prepare for what might happen.
And lead t in large cities with high parking costs and aggravation of finding your way on public transport in them is excellent and inexpensive to quickly get to many places.
Never, ever rent cars from Thrifty or Dollar in Frankfurt, Germany or anywhere in the world Don t fall for their tactics of bait and switch.



I used to find a car for a trip of 20 days in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and Dollar Thrifty Buchbinder works in Germany The price for a family car midsize Opel Insignia with all the bells and whistles was 500 370 euros which is less than many subcompacts and compact cars offered by other companies the price does not include collision damage with no deductible CDW, but I knew my MasterCard cover the car but to be sure that I 'I called MasterCard and told me that I was covered in about 37,000 euros and 50,000 dual control I read the written coverage brochure MasterCard, which confirmed coverage to 50,000 the car's list price is about 38,000 or 28,000 euros so I thought, no problem.
I arrived at the counter Thrifty in Frankfurt and asked me my license, credit card and my letter to my amazement, they would not honor the MasterCard without coverage is called a cover letter J ' I was forced to buy their insurance 500 car now cost 1120 with 811 franchise 600 euros, I was about to walk away when I remembered that we were in October Fest and the chance to find a car price lowest was slim to none in addition, the contract had a German word that I do not understand meant, special cleaning So, I would be responsible for cleaning the car I rented cars in Germany for 20 days several times and never been charged cleaning.
When I returned the car, I admitted to scratch the rear bumper right It's the franchise that I have received a refund of 132 Thus, scratches and special cleaning cost me 679 I do not get not the courtesy of a detailed statement of costs.
I would say that the repair would cost the United States more than 300 to 400.


While waiting for our flight home to Frankfurt airport, I asked several Thrifty Buchbinder competitors reputation Thrifty was told they were known for people bilking extremely high auto insurance rates .
I repeat never, ever rent a car from Thrifty or Dollar Buchbinder.








Munich Car Rentals for Germany and Austria, Austria, rent Never never never never rent cars.