Monday, June 20, 2016

Car hire in Miami from $ 13

The advice of the exotic car rental King



Things could have gone wrong, but everything was REMED.
More staff were very apologetic about overbooking and tried their best to make things happen for us, we waited a little over 2 hours beyond our take time, but we were able to get the car we asked and the staff worked with us all the way to do things.
Disadvantages The fact that the head office was overbooked during the holiday season when everyone has shots This is absolutely unacceptable for the customer and is unfair to the poor employee who ends up paying and put up with unhappy customers.
The drop off more easily The car was really clean.



Disadvantages There were only 2 people at the counter and nearly 50 people had to wait almost 45 minutes in line before arriving at the counter This resulted in getting us late to our destination.
Good for the money, didn t get cleaned before leav.
Disadvantages Supports Miami took some time, I allowed them to not clean the car to reduce the waiting time the car was in good condition, except for something nasty on the seat belt that got on my shirt girlfriends.
More easily booked renting my phone while disembarking a cruise ship Since leaving the default values ​​for the date and time they weren t quite right, but the office guys have changed for me quickly and without hassle I could return to the airport instead of downtown.



Disadvantages What I really needed was a car SUV van for 6 and 5 bags they had was a van of 15 passengers that I had to put the bags in the last two rows of seats, but it worked in due to the size I had to add commercial insurance My family complained that van smelled bad, but I thought he seemed typical of a van with cloth seats No car smell as you could get the car regularly.
Disadvantages They are not smart enough to know that so heavily booked at the airport location to transfer the cars of their remote sites to meet demand they could have rented at least 15-20 more mismanagement cars.
Disadvantages I was charged an extra hour because I did not know they allowed only 29 minutes, I think it would have been mentioned when I got the car I'm used to a grace period of one hour C is as you got Furthermore, they are not enough workers on your return if you could spend 10 minutes of waiting, I don t Make use of the budget next time I rent a car.
More You have a luxury SUV for the same price as a luxury sedan verification and fall were painless the whole process was fast vehicle was immaculate, spacious and easy on gas prices were competitive given these good business rental companies are not located in the rental center tend to feel well to scam you out of money.
Nothing against all the experience was positive certainly rebook them.
More We had a car an hour before my arrival was fantastic prices with taxes included I was upgraded to a top car nice range with no complaints from me rent was quick and easy money held in my credit card was refunded before I on the door to catch my plane SUPER EASY highly recommend Payless first use and I will be back.



Faster drop off to return practical car.
Disadvantages not rent the car to be taken because of the demand for insurance for rental, could not get the car insurance Florida resident EZ because we had to call my insurance company in case emergency to address this issue of great delays to pick up the car Not very stressful with EZ car rental agent, but only by adding more stress to this disappointing situation.
Total disaster Disadvantages The line was ridiculous The director was to help, it was such a disaster, he was more interested in texting and talking on the phone to handle office issues that help or serve customers you have a car downgraded when they didn t have the car I signed up for, rather than an update no change in the price just a crappier car car has not been cleaned Many scratches on the car attendants to pick up the car could not communicate the same kind of sign and pointed and made growling in the car steering When I tell them about the car being cleaned inside and had a thick smell of smoke, they shrugged and walked away Falling was also a joke start to finish it was an experience quite horrible and not a good way.
Disadvantages The car was infested with ant spider bite looking at things We drove all the way to Key West to try to understand where these insects were, and realized the whole car was infested and they were crawling on our legs and bite us Disgusting t doesn even begin to describe our experience.



Less long wait to check and process the payment EZ Certainly not at all customer service has not been easy, did not acknowledge my presence when I tried to call to have an addition to my car, I 'I was literally put on hold for over 45 minutes we just need to spend the sun added to the car, we called for a second time to be put on hold for 45 minutes after listening to the same song on the loop, we get a rude person answering why didn t you add in the first jewel Last EZ rental, we had to wait about 20 minutes for car inspected There was only one person at departure This made us lose our flight What was supposed to be a stress free wedding anniversary in Miami, ended up being a nightmare returned home after camping in the airport for 18 hours.
They do not respect the quote kayaking gave me one.
More car well The fall-off was seamless.
Less I fell twenty minutes after receiving the quote, the quote had not been in the system yet and woman representative told me to wait 20 minutes to pay 375 more than I quotes, I patiently waited twenty minutes, but the price was more because she said she had to charge me for a week when he was just 5 five days I needed the car and I already got to the lower quotation, it was then in the system, she told me that I absolutely need a 52 SUNPASS even when I say I was staying not near Miami she lied and said I most insurance absolutely necessary and was angry when I ' have already paid extra for primary insurane Amex on the vehicle, she said good wasn t and I they needed, she was furious when I say that I did not want the dollar to fill the gas and I said I would pay a lot more to do in this way as m entionné she has absolutely violated the quote I got to kayak while I was there at the time to which the quote was relevant base rate was more like the tax when I Wẽ nt to pick up compact car, the guys in the garage said they had only minivan or SUV huge chevy but I hate driving a big car for fuel consumption and also I feel more comfortable in a small car that is why I booked the little time he said I'd have to wait an hour or for a smaller car that we expected it was more like 40 minutes, but again, why she didn tell me there was no cpmpact BTW cars, there were midsize cars available and not luxury but it wouldn t let me one of those, just a minivan or large SUV Chevrolet he stressed minivans obte ne a large fuel economy The whole thing was absurd, I ended up spending a lot more than my original quote and wait about an hour and a half in office for a dishonored quotes come and then wait for a small car time I reached Dollar car very well, but in the daytime there were chips and scratches everywhere, not a problem but just FYI the worst rental experience by far that I have never been back to the company or any other company really they knew they had me by the balls, because it was almost midnight and I was exhausted She seemed so well in the beginning, but then turned into a really bad person and insistent when we talked about the rates.
Less online booking is 249 obtained at the counter at the Miami International Airport and Paulette gave me 663 and got away marched 359 National dollar Never trust a rental car.
Pick up against was difficult because they did not understand the process page said that our overall rate of toll passes included and we paid extra for that, since ir was not included, however, in the end, it was good.



Disadvantages If I could give zero I would be called 2 weeks in advance to make sure everything would be easy when I arrived at the airport to pick up my car unless ALL the information I was given was incorrect, it told me to call a shuttle When I did, I was told that I had to be in another area to get the shuttle when I did I was there a few minutes after the date limit the time and my reservation was canceled, even if I had known in time behind the service was atrocious, I ended up renting another company at the airport discovered later they me have to pay 50 to cancel my reservation, I called the business line to register my complaint but was told that I would have to send an e-mail it is clear that they are do not care about their Note If I had time, I tweet, start a blog, shouting repeatedly in vacuum Internet nobody in any case should never use this company, but I'm not busy just stay away from them for your own good it is even embittered I feel Towar of kayaking.
Less quite disappointed with the add-ons when we took the car I fell to the announcement of 17 days should have known that was too good to be true My bloated rate estimated 85 250 The location was miserable the transport van led us to a tangled distance between the marina and car shops; we knew that locate to return time would be annoying, and it was that and more The detour has led us on a wild goose chase It took 45 minutes longer than planned to locate no GPS in the car, and to ensure that we wouldn not miss our flight, we paid a taxi to get to the airport rather than wait for their van never Avoid avoid avoid it.
Least of all, I came to the garage to get back in time but had to wait five minutes for the agent to get me Eventually, he ended up register one minute after my return from time, leading to a full hour surcharge This Sá not my fault and b ridiculous that there's no five-minute grace period to explain their time serving Secondly, I was told Miami Port was the airport by the rental agent, even when I 'I asked if he was sure it was the airport, Port of Miami, he said yes, and that's just weird they say it like that when I arrived I pay a different rate for this I had originally been quoted in the reserve.
There was nothing more to say about this joke of a company.
Disadvantages When I arrived to pick up my car this morning, there were no cars available for pick-up location When I asked the clerk when some arrive she made a phone call two minutes, she said that person had not come that day and I need to go to the airport to pick up a car-it was not an option since I have no car, no time to go the 20 miles from the airport during peak hours to get a car.



Disadvantages absolutely horrible t They did not have a car for me, even though I bought had a reservation to the airport Me So I wanted to pay 350 for a Camry.
More Nice car, only 2000 miles on it the price was very good.
Out against the rental agency was outside the vehicle slow and disorganized was dirty and only had 1 4 Fuel tank, so I had to stop for fuel shortly after getting the car.
Less completely misled about the price of the car to your original order online, I was told I would be charged a total of about 90 when I turned in the car with a full tank of gas no damage, no penalty, I am charged more than 180 will not hire this company again.



Disadvantages SUNPASS load for each day you rent the car explain it to me, but everything else was good.
More Physically the car was in good shape There was some trash left by the previous Bringing rental car was easy.
Disadvantages When we arrived at the airport, we waited for nearly two hours there was no organization, instructions or directives We spent the last 6 hours of travel and didn t expect to wait so long We called the day before our rent was due back to eventually drop it early because our flight was so early and I'm terrified that it would be difficult to put the car back, he said that they you can, for additional $ 80 00.
Disadvantages refused to rent to me because debit card and being a local hire one way.
Disadvantages Smelli car, only 2 cars available, high mileage 38K, squeaky brakes Miles.
Against the pressure to buy insurance and hidden fees, they slip into the fine print without saying chargers charges forward for all 25 fee for 1 away without the car seats were dirty had difficulty contacting someone with the advantage of treating it pay a bit more and choose another car rental company's worst ever.


Disadvantages Since my flight was delayed for 2 hours I was there 2 hours later to pick up the car I rented earlier with pay insurance When I got there, they said they didn t have cars left and I could not rent since I arrived late they do not have t even check up and just rent the car to other people I already booked, I was in panic j 'I asked the insurance and they said they are not involved in car insurance I paid by kayak and they said I had to find things by myself or ask other place car rental, I will never use this place to recommend.
Disadvantages The car was dirty inside, a front tire had a leak, but there was no spare tire, jack and tire iron so I had to put the air every day The care was delivered with spoiler before damaged previous rental.
More Please be aware that they do not comply with unlimited miles for the people that I rented from them in the passage, until recently when they were purchased by the Royal car rental They knew id do business with them in the past, they do not care and referred me to a policy change that took place days before TQO reserved.








Car hire in Miami from $ 13, rent, miami, they said they.