Monday, June 20, 2016

Car hire in Munich from $ 16

I rented a Ferrari rental Las Vegas budget



More could not rent the car because of the limited methods of payments and the lack of flexibility My deutsche bank card was not accepted by their company for some reason and I even offered to pay in cash However, the representative rejected they are not able to offer alternatives accordingly, they runied vacation and plans.
All against mainly notice, the person who represents the company Disallowed Central Station to even try alternative card and said he was not accepted On top of that, they do not offer alternatives to solve the case.
Against white van with giant red letters spelling Reviews unfinished inside, steel and plastic, not cloth on any surface.
Disadvantages With a reservation we were told they only had a similar car We went in and the side mirror was destroyed and taped to the car we returned to reception and they offered us a van to 2 people Sorry that everything we have incompetent these people and offer a vehicle at risk is unacceptable, we had to hire a taxi, go to the central station and two hours later, we are finally on the road in Germany efficiency Opinion at its best is a joke.



More cars was clean and nice useful power to save on gas costs.
Against the Munich office was not open when we got there and had to wait for someone to arrive to help us with our reservation staff were good but the office was big and empty and full cans and felt very strange, as if we were not in the right place t They let us know the assurance that we have not enough, we had to pay more, which was frustrating, but good to know.
Pros - The hotel was fine - Back was hassle free.
Disadvantages - given car was not as per contract - When the staff asked that the change in the car, they offered smaller group that paid even when asked if they can verify that vehicles arrive for I can wait, but they could not advise me - insurance costs are more than the rent they charged 90 Euro 749 for 14 days and the same product was available from the Allianz insurance 175 USD This is the huge difference because the time is up, I had to take the budget insurance - kilometers cars were wrong as per meter ODO car lease rental agreement showed 952 kM less than real kM on the car - car was damadged in more places than indicated on the documents of the rental agreement it was reported to them, but why the customer has to go through this hassle - I rent a car budget in the future.
Disadvantages The cost ended up being much higher than the cost of booking, as other reviews have noted Towards the end of the trip, I need to change the return date, I tried to call the office for more times, but there was no response, I called the main office and they said they were unable to help I also note that the phone tree was entirely in German without an option for English, which made it extremely difficult navigation I found myself returning the car late and being charged a nice fee.
Less than 2 days away we booked a car and when it came time to take the car, there were no cars available All representatives were blaming the site server and other branches They wouldn t take responsibility and didn t offer solutions They simply diverted us without sincere apology.



Cons - parking garage for deposits is at least one kilometer from the quarter actual budget shop This has never been clearly explained anywhere - location The store has only street parking in a very narrow street Good luck finding a place if you have questions about filing your vehicle - After losing 20 minutes trying to find the drop-off garage, I finally got an employee to go with me to the batch Despite the lack of other guests who were very reluctant to help me - the lot was not well marked and you have to drive several very tight lows to find the budget area - I support 200 MISCELLANEOUS nobody budget can explain my complaint was filed and he been 3 weeks with no solution in sight.
Nothing that I did not rent the car because they said he was not available and they said we can not help you to go with another company and I have done with the extra price of course, I booked car two months of my trip and I called twice to make sure it is available a week before I travel, I called and they said it is available Don t worry us I arrived at the airport there was no car available with 7 seats they offer me two cars with 4 seats that was stupid option because only one of us can drive and also we want to be together, we are a group 6 persons Very bad experience and I lost money because of them almost twice the price.
More -easy the price for pick up and drop drop box for the key.
Disadvantages-insurance stripes worth the rental price twice for the right home business become not so good if taken -for so dirty on the outside of the plate was barely legible was clean car inside good.
More Once I got the correct car, it was very comfortable.


Against my car, which was booked a month in advance, was available, I was informed the morning of pickup had to change my travel plans to get the correct car two days later, using a van in the meantime, the process had a headache and I will avoid using the company in the future.
Against misleaded and was disappointed to pickup the Allianz insurance if purchased Kayak was not reflected in the reservation Herz course they offered their insurance, which is much higher price that I had to refuse, do not pay twice for the same car and pickup with doubt if I have a valid insurance or not.
More The trip was fine, the car had more power than my expectations and fuel consumption was Perfekt.
Disadvantages When picking the car, I was told that it is illegal to drive without purchasing additional safety equipment to a gas station which was ok Don t wait until cars are ready for the road.








Car hire in Munich from $ 16, rent, Munich, they said available.