Sunday, May 15, 2016

German Glendora CA car repair Bauer

German War Files - Fighters # 39; 39 - # 39; 42



Welcome It is our goal to BAUER GERMAN CAR REPAIR always provide excellent service and high quality workmanship at a fair price Please browse our website or Company Profile to learn more about us and our commitment to offer the best possible service.
As always Bauer German Auto Repair has done an excellent job on my most recent repair affordable I love this place.
Thank you very much, it is always nice to do business with you.
As usual Andreas treats me like family and takes a great of my vehicle, he informed me of things I need to be aware of this cause me problems and lets me know that he will take care of these questions when I am ready to support them.



Excellent service as always they keep me on every shift from the car needed a lot of tender loving care and I had no time constraint would not hesitate to recommend them.
Excellent work, competent and friendly technicians a good value; What more could you ask for.
Always satisfied with Bauer Motors They went through a change with the mechanics, but seem to be ok.
Bauer was recommended to me some time ago by another mechanic who told me to ask Greg He was the best mechanic in Bauer is not there.
I know that when Greg was there when he worked on my car and when it was returned to me, there would never have this kind of dirty things on the wheel I experienced recently when I took my car after an oil change, I must inform its new owner Andreas mechanics must wipe up after themselves.
Hi Angie Thanks for being a great technician Greg is good but Frank's been our best technician for the past 15 years, just ask for Frank warranty i next time you'll love his work, I also let my technicians know the tricks filthy on the wheel.



Your car is in the best hands great job of helpful people too, the best place to take your car, I'm always satisfied with the service Thank you sincerely Christel Campa.
Excellent customer service, professional work highly recommend.
After a car accident hit and run, I took my car inspected for damage Bauer s I'm so impressed with the quality and thoroughness of their work, I highly recommend Bauer German Auto Repair.
Always very helpful We go there for many years because I am convinced that they are only necessary and do not try to talk to you something more.


Bauer German Repair is the repair top foreign car in the great valley of San Gabriel not only great expertise to remedies, but they are honest and trustworthy.
Valley Gastroenterology Consultants - Dr. Elias Tarakji and Dr. Samuel Mourani in Glendora, CA.
Dr. Mourani was literally the doctor out of 5 which was the most proactive and helpful when k had abdominal pain which was a mystery that I suffered for 3 weeks before surgery and Dr. Mourani was the one to push the thing before I am thankful for his insight and wisdom into my medical situation and not allow me to go home in pain like other doctors that I highly recommend it the only drawback is its main office in Arcadia which is a little further than Glendora but I prefer to Arcadia Methodist Hospital Near Foothill it ended up okay, I can do my followed in Glendora Read more.
I was bringing my pets here for almost 20 years, I'm so blessed by all veterinarians who have worked in this practice My family loves Dr. Swindall and loving and caring attitude I have lost several animals company during his time at the hospital Cypress animals and she was so loving and not rush our appointment We bring our 5th puppy to her this week, I look forward to a long relationship with Cypress and wonderful animal hospital Read more.








German Glendora CA car repair Bauer, bauer, German, repair.