Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bauer German Auto Repair 12 Photos Dealers 322 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA US

ШЕРЛОК ХОЛМС VS МОРИАРТИ



322 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA 91741 USA 1-626-963-5775.
We hope that our cars Andraes and staff at Auto Bauer German We took our vehicles for over 10 years and have been completely satisfied every time they have always been beyond the call of duty to help us repairs and maintenance of our cars.
I used their service for about 3 years for my Mercedes E350 Andreas is very friendly and I'm always satisfied with his just don t take my word Service Read comments.
I started going to Andreas for basic service items, and then one day my AC went out I thought Bauer used as they were near my home and its prices were cheaper than the dealer Well, it was a big mistake My AC still does not work correctly and made terrible noises when its on had they the car for over 2 weeks and tried everything to solve the problem and failed they eventually replace all sorts of things I ended up paying and the worst is that the savings I thought I was getting over a dealer was gone now, I'm not getting all sorts of problems from the items they replaced because they were incompetent to start I hate to say bad things about small business, but I just had to get this one out so if you want to bring your car to the Bauer hu changes island, go for just don t do anything more involved.
Contrary to what another reviewer said about Bauer I go to these guys since I purchased my Audi 05 and haven t let my experience and service on my car was fantastic all the items they've forgotten or weren t for my taste that haven t been many, it's corrected at no extra cost they have a car rental service at a reasonable price if I was needed before a jam and owner worked with me and picked me personally seen to this shop to try when you tired of the concession.
I own a MINI COOPER and from the dealership's warranty has finished Andreas and his guys took care of my right MINI bat, he told me that my car did not need all those things that the dealer me had said that he needed, he said, things may have to be changed at a later date, but right now it saved me about 2000 of those damn people Assael BMW he was insightful, useful and even washed my car the first time I'm back each year or for the last 4 years I think the prices are reasonable, the workers are a service oriented and my car continues to run although I've never had to go back to follow appt because they forgot to do something or did not do something I do not know what to say besides that I recommend Bauer.



I just had my Honda CRV maintained by Bauer German Auto Repair and the work was Andreas fantastic informed me the job dealer to declare that I had to do was not true and the merchant was just selling me is honest about this work must be done and done by a vehicle inspection and advises what should be done now and what needs to be done in the future not on sale here in great mechanical and an honest assessment, I appreciate a large car repair facility that won t rip someone off I will use this service again, which is very clean with always friendly staff care about my excellence and integrity vehicles.
All my family I took our cars to Bauer's for over 8 years now, we still have an excellent wouldn Service t think about going elsewhere The work they do is clean, honest and fair I appreciate the time that they take to explain and help me understand the work without coming off as condescending Worth a detour orange Glendora.
I started going to Andreas for basic service items, and then one day my AC went out I thought Bauer used as they were near my home and its prices were cheaper than the dealer Well, it was a big mistake My AC still does not work correctly and made terrible noises when its on had they the car for over 2 weeks and tried everything to solve the problem and failed they eventually replace all sorts of things I ended up paying and the worst is that the savings I thought I was getting over a dealer was gone now, I'm not getting all sorts of problems from the items they replaced because they were incompetent to start I hate to say bad things about small business, but I just had to get this one out.
So if you want to bring your car to Bauer oil changes, go ahead just do nothing more involved.



Contrary to what another reviewer said about Bauer I go to these guys since I purchased my Audi 05 and haven t let my experience and service on my car was fantastic all the items they've forgotten or weren t for my taste which haven been there many s corrected at no extra cost they have a car rental service at a reasonable price if I was needed before a jam and the owner worked with me and picked me personally ever seen.
Give this shop a try when you get tired of the concession.
I own a MINI COOPER and from the dealership's warranty has finished Andreas and his guys took care of my right MINI bat, he told me that my car did not need all those things that the dealer me had said that he needed, he said, things may have to be changed at a later date, but right now it saved me about 2000 of those damn people Assael BMW he was insightful, useful and even washed my car the first time I'm back each year or for the last 4 years I think the prices are reasonable, the workers are a service oriented and my car continues to run although I've never had to go back to follow appt because they forgot to do something or did not do something I do not know what to say besides that I recommend Bauer.
I just had my Honda CRV maintained by Bauer German Auto Repair and the work was Andreas fantastic informed me the job dealer to declare that I had to do was not true and the merchant was just selling me is honest about this work must be done and done by a vehicle inspection and advises what should be done now and what needs to be done in the future not on sale here in great mechanical and an honest assessment, I appreciate a large car repair facility that won t rip someone off I will use this service again, which is very clean with always friendly staff care about my excellence and integrity vehicles.
I highly recommend this automobile repair to anyone I took my car here, I highly recommend this automobile repair to anyone I took my car here for years and I ' have always received the best service in class customer the hotel is clean and the staff friendly repairs and maintenance I had done on my vehicles were made to both excellence and integrity more.
All my family I took our cars to Bauer's for over 8 years now, we still have an excellent wouldn Service t think about going elsewhere The work they do is clean, honest and fair I appreciate the time that they take to explain and help me understand the work without coming off as condescending Worth a detour orange Glendora.



It is our goal to Bauer German Car Repair always provide excellent service and high quality workmanship at a fair price We specialize in Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Porsche Car Repairs We work on all German cars, and the latest tools and computer diagnostic systems to ensure you receive the highest quality of repair.
It is our goal to Bauer German Car Repair always provide excellent service and high quality workmanship at a fair price Please browse our website to learn more about us and our commitment to providing the best service possible, we have been serving the Glendora community since 1988, we have hundreds of satisfied customers, and we hope to show you why when you visit us for your next auto mechanical service.
At German Auto Bauer, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of German cars for 25 years, including Audi, Porsche, Mini, BMW, Mercedes, and much more We use factory diagnostic tools to locate accuracy problems with your vehicle and provide a high quality repair We offer a standard 2 year warranty on all parts and labor for repairs Our technicians are highly trained, fully certified and always updated with the latest vehicles and the repairs.
Libby B said I drive a Honda Civic and came in a week or so ago an oil change, tire replacement, flush transmission fluid and setting a sensor Honestly, this place is fantastic, I did have never really been impressed more.



In Oil Change, Auto repair, transmission repair.







Bauer German Auto Repair 12 Photos Dealers 322 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA US, bauer, German, repair, Foothill.