Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BMW repair Euro Car in St.

2008 BMW M3 E90 BREMBO BIG BRAKE FINISH INSTALLATION



Eric and Nas were great with the customer service and the price on my 2004 BMW They really know what they're talking They also do excellent work on my Mercedes, I wish they would work on all cars but I can buy all European cars, so I mechanics that I can trust at any time all that can be done at a dealership can be done at the Euro Car at a fraction of the cost do not worry, I'm Nas sell Chevy for X5 so I can bring you all my THANK cars.
Large shop area and wait store are clean Euro car rental company to walk away perhaps three blocks, but the company will give you a ride to the store and if you do not need a loaner Nas took the time to listen to me and seemed to be meticulous I have not met Eric they diagnosed an electric strident It was passed as a faulty radio, and was called a known problem, a leading affiliate stores the dealer in St. Louis, they wanted 1000 for the only radio that Nas dealer isolated the problem and discovered that the antenna has been detached from the rear of the base radio but neglected by the dealer, whose mechanic probably even not pull didn radio anyway, it reconnected the antenna; now I have a new radio I love my 135i again.
While I was there, they replaced the rotors and the brake pads for a reasonable price, I tell friends about this shop and I take my car there now customer for life.
Eric and Nas know these cars well their price is very reasonable just for their honesty, customer service, and they have the same equipment that the dealer You get this dealership feeling out their new store, but you could not get the customer service like this anywhere else EZE Thanks guys.



I have been a customer at the Euro Car for nearly a decade bringing my Mercedes, BMW and Rover for Nas repairs and Eric are excellent mechanics who will not rip you They offer a good warranty and hassle and can also do the job quickly They have all the equipment the dealership without BS.
Nas is the best BMW mechanic known about him for 15 years now, and he treats me like family going out of his way to take care of customers, service as impossible Findl highly recommend.
Very well informed that the work in time and at the price that was quoted, I use this shop for repairs again.








BMW repair Euro Car in St., repair, euro.