Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BMW repair Escondido German Auto Center in Escondido CA BimmerShops

BMW X5 A / C fuse blows INOP # 48



Escondido German Auto Center is proud to offer FREE loaner cars to our customers Call for more information.
Here at Escondido German Auto Center in Escondido, California, we are proud to maintain your BMW and treat yours as our own using only original BMW parts to ensure your car always performs as the factory intended call today to schedule an appointment for the free service or a safety inspection Thank you for Escondido German Auto Center for all your needs and wants of vehicles.
Escondido German Auto Center was established in 1995 to provide customers with repairs to the quality of the factory with the factory parts, done by trained and experienced technicians, at prices below our factory store is owned and Derek McCubbin and his business partner Michael Dustie Derek factory trained both Porsche and Bentley and is passionate hardcore VW with over 13 years experience in the European car Dustie, who is a trained technician Mercedes Benz factory became master mechanic at the age of 19 and has a passion for cars, there is a strong and passionate owner BMW and ensure that each job is proving perfect Keeping our customers happy Give us is the work 1 a call to see for yourself.
We have 123 opinions Yelp 5 stars from February 2017.


A graduate of the Universal Technical Institute in May 2002.
A graduate of the Elite Mercedes Benz training in October. 2002
Took my M5 then back for a new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel and associated bits Even if they were cheaper than their competitors, the level of service and quality of work was outstanding Took my car to bleed brakes when I botched after a complete replacement of brake that I have done, I will take it up there for anything I can not myself.
Took my car here for a problem with my transmission smg great help and a great price fast service really recommended.



I took my 04 E60 Derek and Dusty one day and expect all the scamming typical mechanics are adding services that are not necessary, but Derek and Dusty did an exceptional job I showed up at the store a day without appointment and Derek came out to my car with a computer and plugged just saying whatever is necessary to make I have not enough money for repairs at the time, but it never came to me when I was ready I was not pressured by anything done, I eventually got the service I needed and they did everything right in a timely manner its only shop that I will allow to work on my E60.
We took my 330i in two service or three times I find Dusty be very helpful and informative He always gives us a great service, I highly recommend German Auto Center to all my friends.








BMW repair Escondido German Auto Center in Escondido CA BimmerShops, repair, Escondido, German, self.