Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BMW repair by German Auto Group in Springfield VA BimmerShops

Crack repair windshield (17 inches)



I am repairing my car, BMW 325i and Mercedes 320E in recent years with Auto Group German, and I highly recommend this shop to anyone who drives a German car Sami owner knows and understands cars, and can diagnose and repair almost any personal problem of its Tim and Eric office are excellent and offer excellent helpful service and its mechanics are top rate also repair rates are very reasonable They will also provide you with a loaner or rental if you must leave your car unless your car is under a manufacturer's warranty, I do not see a reason why you take your car where all the rich world.
I was traveling down I-95 about 65 mph in heavy traffic when I heard a squeak from the front left wheel which gradually deteriorates until the front wheel steering felt so loose that I thought everything was about to break up that was when I saw German Auto Group from the corner of the eye on the right side of the road I pulled into the repair shop of an employee immediately came to me me asked what my problem was, he immediately identified the problem as a wheel stud broke on the left wheel the remaining nuts were so loose that you can turn the hand Apparently the latter shop has made my tire rotation does not tighten the lug nuts on the LH tire they brought the vehicle immediately in the shop ordered a rotor assembly by the entire rotor call came within an hour they completely put everything ensembl e came back to me on the road withing two hours they were extremely professional, affordable, appropriate the whole experience that I had with Germany's Auto was the best I've ever had with a car repair shop ever .
I relocated to Washington DC for a year and took our Mercedes E-320 for problems and maintenance Sami the owner is fantastic honesty and integrity of the mechanical and the staff is beyond words I you highly recommend this shop.
I was impressed and enjoyed my initial experience with German Auto and will return for future services on my 98 BMW 528i I am new to BMW and DC and this first visit, I had a simple oil change mechanics and the staff was very friendly and efficient to perform the oil change at a fair price they also highlighted some anticipated brakes and steering maintenance as indicated in the conduct of BMW in practice to find and store personal very friendly and helpful nice and quiet waiting room with coffee and they washed and will vacuum the car I can recommend German Auto based on this experience and intend to return for future maintenance.








BMW repair by German Auto Group in Springfield VA BimmerShops, Repair, German, self.