Monday, May 23, 2016

BMW repair garage German Arvada Arvada CO BimmerShops

Puncture interrogation - extended Video



First, I would like to thank Mike Jared for the excellent service work done on my 2006 750Li I highly recommend them to my family friends to irk the service on their vehicles manufactured in Germany.
Jared is a top professional with knowledge of its business and customer service ORIENTED.
Gebhardt BMW quoted me around 1450 dollars for the service work, Mike, Jared crews me out a bill for $ 700 BMW is running great Thank Arvada German Garage.
Impressive friendly and very quick to get parts that nobody else can seem to get a guy will be back for your service and be a local store ligit recommend to anyone with a bimmer hit em Jarrod for your help as well.


I wanted to be nice and do not write a bad review, but I look at their terrible work the more I have to tell others not to go here, it's been a few months since the work was done and I continue to find problems with their work.
Initially, I went because my coolant tank was broken They replaced that and some tips for over 1000 I went to get the car and was leaking fluid direction they kept another day and fixed the pipe the engine was still on heating and they then said that the fan was bad; I had to replace it and it seems overheating yet I took it back and they said that the new fan they put in was bad They replaced the new fan with a new fan and it still does not work, but they say it is and will not seek again to replace this fan they removed the bumper and broke some hooks, I asked them to fix it; they decided the best way to fix it was to screw it into the wheel and ripped bumper and paste is now again; I found today It was the straw that prior to this position.
All their mechanics are under 30, except one, they did not have the knowledge or experience to work on expensive cars like mine They are not worth the price they charge they do not do a complete job or I'm so disappointed that I spent most of 3000 with them and they botched every work they have done for me.
At first, I took my car to the dealer to shomp BMW They lied to me about the parts I needed, had horrible customer service and paid 1600 for engine mounts and a crankshaft sensor that I could pay alittle in 1000 after the parts and labor, I decided to check this company has new shocks, they were honest and professional, the best service I had Schomp told me my leg supports strength were destroyed, AGG looked and told me they were still paid well 700 in parts and labor Schomp quoted me 2000 I always go to this place for work done on my car you must try you will not be disappointed guaranteed.
I started using the garage Mike shortly after purchasing my E39 bought used in 06, 75k miles the car has now almost 250k and Mike assures me that he will work 500k if I just follow the lights There m ' helped with the usual problems of the E39, the cooling system, etc., and once the crew Mike solved the problem, never had another problem with what I do trust Mike with my E39 and continue to use his store, I used the other BMW store in Broomfield and I like the way Mike doing business forward and honest right.



This is the place I'm new owner BMW, I bought a 325xi opportunity and he had his 60,000 mile check-up I came to expect to pay a few hundred dollars, and I left paying ZERO THE oil had already been modified by the dealer, and they took the time to look at my car, run the diagnositics, and they found that he was in excellent condition and needs nothing Mike spent nearly an hour with me myself showing the ins and outs of my car just to the goodness of his heart and his true love for my other BMW faithful old car is a Subaru, and I am pleased to learn that work on those and so this is now my single repair shop for all my vehicles Don t even think of going elsewhere.
I swung by to chat with the owner when I noticed a bunch of bimmer s parked outside the hotel we decided to try it when my E36 328i had some problems Since that first visit, I won t take my car anywhere is Mike cares, it is good work and it is not to stuff yourself unlike other large independent shops in the town Regardless dealers.
Mike and Mike CarTunes Automotive are intoxicating literally saved my car, I should throw my 2003 BMW 540i when his engine failed this winter, like the BMW engine replacement cost would have far exceeded the cost and value of the car Mike completely rescued the car and today he runs fantastic.
It is my belief that Mike is alone in trying to repair the reputation caused by unscrupulous car mechanics you've never heard, being amazingly detail oriented upwards, and very conscientious about his work, and although the provision of a cost that is much more attractive than any BMW dealership and having been a dealer certified mechanic for 20 years, Mike has demonstrated that he has the training, experience, contacts and know to get all kinds of well done jobs, regular maintenance, major modifications and repairs.
An added bonus is you will really enjoy working with Mike from a personal perspective Once you meet Mike and start working with him, you feel like you really had someone looking for your car, for once.



Top notch in my book Mike, I won t take my car anywhere else now.








BMW repair garage German Arvada Arvada CO BimmerShops, repair, Arvada, German, garage.