Thursday, May 3, 2018

YES! The new Mercedes SCLASS 2014 (W222) Page 3

Mercedes-Benz S-Class - training 24 hours: Netherlands-Italy-Netherlands - English Subtitles



Thank you, thank you, and if I could add several thank you I would have done that too, it's best to the world about to come in the next 4 months and boy oh boy is looking so good, the best in the segment becomes even better, it's going to pop in for that others will be raised to wonder how they can make their next generation better.
The S is coming, and the world needs two minutes of silence, and for anyone who has doubts about this car, please understand His full-size luxury car, and all will have on blockages of any kind , will see the competition is pretty much the same, but this car will blow everything out.
P S I wish I could double after, but anyone who thinks a LWB will be better, go to page 2 the pictures I posted are LWB King comes up.
Secondly that MB is only beginning monotonous with their first designs now SLS and SLK and now the keys with s Its only value gadgets brand selling them in abundance, especially as Audi and Jaguar are much better watch the cars with the same bells and whistles.
Boring with a capital B yawn could not get over I'm not surpized I'm not a fan of the new CLS style Ofcourse is no denying that S class being what it is label of the best sedan yada yada it will sell big time to me all three of his rivals in their current forms - A8 7 XJ are miles ahead in terms of appearance and presence and more personal opinion.



Unfortunately, I agree aesthetic and engineering prowess should not be mutually exclusive qualities in a car Yes, the S-Class was announced a long time that the best show in the world, etc., etc., but for the love of the gods, Mercedes STIR Throw something a little style to spice up the mix change your mind believes that the S-class is the car of an old man.
None of us have seen the car, not what does not in any way behind the most inspired I CL, come on this is much more original and well designed compared to its competitors and talk design when his well covered.
Its not like this car is only a technical showcase, it also led generally the design language of all mercs to come, and the headlights have more in common with the new A than others.
I suppose he meant the MVNOs are as current E with flashing dual parallel array.
Why this forum have the designation preset that the design is European and what is not come to say the S sells only because he is a S like saying Audi sells only because of what s LED s and interior fact, BMW sells or because of its marketing s lights or angel.


S sells because everything is the S-Class, it also makes a lot of what its segment needs in the best way, in terms of driving the car is miles ahead of 7 and A8, infact most of the comments have big problem with the A8 S8 in the sense that in none of the suspension settings of the car feels very different, and do not try it with the s s Air-Matic, let alone the CBA is a league above and no one to date has nothing to match, and there is a new version comes with the new S control called Body magic, he will take the bar so high and as usual the car is the rule segment not because Sá S, but it is higher, BMW is working so hard on their face lift with 7 next month and more emphasis is put on it is conducted and suspension.
S also has the widest range of engines, S250CDI the V12 designation most powerful sedan in the world, he spent some time S65 AMG, while some may say is useless, it meets many customers as long as the target market is not it better to have all variants July 4 in Block S500 beats April 2 A8 S63 ​​AMG beats S8 in all tests, I can not post everything, but if someone wants to look online and go to EVO, AutoBild, Auto Motor und Sport and reading.
See tests between the old S500 vs. New Audi A8 4 and 2 below are comments from the 6 year, I can not post the test data.
1st place Mercedes-Benz S500 relatively old S-Class with the brand new 4.7-liter Biturbo is not only faster but more economical and most comfortable car in this comparison.
2nd place April 2 Audi A8 FSI quattro The A8 is agile, but the suspension is not comfortable in all settings-suspensions.



Among the highlights of the above rivals might have the edge in certain areas; Mercedes S63 AMG has 24bhp more power and the Jaguar XJ Supersport is 83 kg lighter, but on the track, it's overshadowed by the Mercedes S63 AMG, CLS63 AMG and Jaguar XJ Supersport Yes track time do not count in this segment but all that marketing on Audi aluminum and is expected to make the best handling and do not feel below par with a car that bids farewell soon.
Do not read the conclusion where they say S63 involves the driver more.
I will not even compare 7, which is away from her, and everyone don t think I am biased, I sold more than 7 s 750Li and the first in the country of my family, I just need people to understand the S is not called the best for the sake of it, it is called the best because Mercedes has always sought to make the best and will do so again, only problem is s due to many other models suffer in this timeline as Mercedes does not drop much of it s technology to the s out.
And let honestly keep the words as he is Korean or Bland on this subject, it is not healthy, it is not necessary, it does not make sense, so if it is not pretty Korean Korean woman.
PS This is not aimed at a person, and as I just mentioned one person please understand this is directed at a lot of comments baseless, problem came to just follow these unsubstantiated comments, I 'm not as bashing the A8, it's just that I used for comparison as it is the newest in the nearest car segment and S.



As long as they do not do the back as non-European weird as the W212 and face like a bee very hungover ala SL SLK models, they are more or less sorted IMO profile appears safe reflection, what the heck Even s' they are a class S resembling a Dacia Sandero Why sell it purely as a Mercedes S.
Why this forum have the designation preset that the design is European and what is not come to say the S sells only because he is a S like saying Audi sells only because of what s LED s and interior fact, BMW sells or because of its marketing s lights or angel.
SAVE IT pal What I have said above is my opinion Why do I preconceptions is my personal problem, I'll manage, I do not see why you aggressive defense Mercedes BMW when it comes to Audi I've already told you Dev, i without energy or inclination to argue that with it in this regard, you will go to the length Citing magazines and everything seriously, I do not need evidence it says what you want me to say, okay I just spare position that Audi is pathetic and I am a fool to love the one I'm still an idiot as I still love Audis and Mercedes and BMW can cram their I do not care about statistics that I love inspite of the brand being lower in all statistics in the other 2 Inference AUDI is lower than your 2 BELOVED BRANDS BUT I still love happy above post on the same S-class seems was not intended for you who tter to take so personally for the love of the gods.
PS - You know better than anyone that no amount of statistics can not force someone to love a brand No matter how you put what you have posted just seems like the diplomatic brand denigration If you see my posts I l have always said that Mercedes Benz could be just good that I hate her simply that aggressive defense unnecessary Peace out.
Last edited by mobike008 24, 2012 at 15 39 Reason Please Do not quote the entire message long as it disturbs our readers Please mobile.
I have not quote you when you aim, I was quoting you because you're someone I can talk to and like I said I'm not saying that Audi is less, read my last paragraph I said A8 is the closest and you know I also considered.



I am speaking in general this forum too many comments on anything in German now watching Korean, I find absolutely a need, or maybe the Koreans are doing something good that all new European cars compared to them.
Matt peace, you and I know very well that few people here can have healthy discussions, some if you quote start a fight like the dawn of the Second War 3 has arrived, and with atleast you can continue without having to feel like a fight, hope you understand what I say.
SAVE IT pal What I have said above is my opinion Why do I preconceptions is my personal problem, I'll manage, I do not see why you aggressive defense Mercedes BMW when it comes to Audi I've already told you Dev, i without energy or inclination to argue that with it in this regard, you will go to the length Citing magazines and everything seriously, I do not need evidence it says what you want me to say, okay I just spare position that Audi is pathetic and I am a fool to love the one I'm still an idiot as I still love Audis and Mercedes and BMW can cram their I do not care about statistics that I love inspite of the brand being lower in all statistics in the other 2 Inference AUDI is lower than your 2 BELOVED BRANDS BUT I still love happy above post on the same S-class seems was not intended for you who tter to take so personally for the love of the gods.
I have not quote you when you aim, I was quoting you because you're someone I can talk to and like I said I'm not saying that Audi is less, read my last paragraph I said A8 is the closest and you know I also considered.
I am speaking in general this forum too many comments on anything in German now watching Korean, I find absolutely a need, or maybe the Koreans are doing something good that all new European cars compared to them.



Matt peace, you and I know very well that few people here can have healthy discussions, some if you quote start a fight like the dawn of the Second War 3 has arrived, and with atleast you can continue without having to feel like a fight, hope you understand what I say.
Yes, I understand completely Even my post above had no venom I just clearing my side, even with my reference passed to the S8, all I told him was it is admirable how straight the S8 faster than the S 65 AMG 0-100 inspite of low power couple figures that's all I ever suggest one is better than the other S 65 AMG was considered because it was the reference point for sofas fastest I could talk to you day night just that you're so well that I tend to be tired.








YES! The new Mercedes SCLASS 2014 (W222) Page 3, mercedes page, Mercedes aggressive defense.