Thursday, April 26, 2018

Why German Made Better Than (North) America Made_21

FDNY representative. American Fire Trucks VS German Fire Trucks



German cars are built better than those built here in America or Mexico or Canada People usually have their certain tastes in cars, and lead to German cars, and nothing else, but I'll only buy cars built in Germany, and its very good reason for that read on to see why.
When I started to buy my first car in middle age there 19 years, I had a test, it was to be German, I do not limit myself to Mercedes, BMW or Audi, I watched all three After looking around I perched on an E46 3 series, or as I knew then, an early 2000 BMW 3 series I did not know anything about cars, but I hated driving American cars, I not know the difference between a 325 and a 330, except that 330 was more expensive after a few weeks of searching, I had found a Bimmer was not t be complete crap, or too expensive, but I did not have the money I expected to buy it, dodged a few weeks of research, I ended up buying a 2000 Mercedes C230 Kompressor in fact, I passed the first time I found on Craigslist because they demanded too much, especially in because of the stereo my friend insisted that we regardon s since we did not want there something else to make a long story short, I talked to him down much, and walked away with a pre TTY car bitching, and would later find out it was a blessing in disguise because my car has proven to be extremely reliable, while my friends 2003 330 proved to be a bunch of unreliable crap, but oh my god I enjoyed driving, and he was not silent it seemed incredible.
Anyway, fast forward a few years and I find myself working at a local Volkswagen dealership as a technician of the factory, and I had just bought a brand new Golf TDI From the moment I bought my Mercedes, working at Volkswagen, I started attending car classes and become obsessed with cars, and knew a lot, and expertise followed in my time at Volkswagen, I'm a lot of cars with service campaigns that aren reminders conventional t because Volkswagen initiated them without Feds' intervention campaigns were mostly software upgrades, countermeasure diesel miss-refueling remember, and, most important in my point control issues quality control quality campaigns consisted mainly check if the bolts were installed, and tightened vehicles came with these service campaigns were, surprise surprise, whether made in Mexico or America there was no quality control campaigns on cars in Germany This is the main reason for my argument, and I'm sure many of you agree with me that these little cases aren t enough to condemn all North American auto plants, but I would argue that if a car built in Mexico or Tennessee follows the same process that one is in Germany, and why the car in Germany no quality control problems, I think the answer lies in the culture of the German workforce are paid more, better treatment and therefore enjoy their work more and make more effort in it the Americans, on the other hand, are not paid as well, they're treated like shit, and therefore, their work suffers because they give no shit I think the iff s most Americans are lazy and Germans and other Europeans have a better work ethic I d also remember that I'm not American, it's not like I'm biased.
Germany has always been known for their cars, and how well built they are American s not that I'm not trying to insult the auto workers in North America, but I think that cars built in Germany best was also told by a colleague who is a Master BMW Tech and worked for BMW of America and worked for them when they owned Land Rover, and he distributed technicians Land Rover repeatedly, and hypothesized that Land Rover are crap because don t give a shit workers example it was at a time when Land Rover was a huge safety recall I forget the exact problem and he said that execs technicians great Britain who came just didn t seem to give a crap that their cars were crap All comments about you guys.



So I ruffled some feathers with my article Why German is better than Made Made North America Read more Read more.
Does anyone want to defend the settlement Takata.
Please send me some smiles, it was a crappy day.
I had two very good candidates for a position as a lawyer I have to fill, and bullshit, I lost two.
I'm in a film class this semester, which means among other things that I get to drool on all kinds of cool old.
I may be configured S. Aventador Grim Reaper


He looks absolutely fucking sinister in this combination of the color of the car and the color of the brake caliper.
Do you prefer a 328i M-Sport 6MT 2009 with a 2 or 2013 A5 also 0T with 6MT.








Why German Made Better Than (North) America Made_21, German, made better.