Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Toyota too expensive Toyota auto service

Top 5 most expensive cars in Nepal (नेपालमा पहिने 5 महँगा कारहरु)



Cost breakdown is this inc rounded workforce.
Headlight switch 310 has been broken fouled injector dunno this fluid directing rinse supply 220 140.
Over 4 years of service 560 that includes liquid oil filter engine fuel filter replacement tank replacement Brake replacement wiper replacement air filter candles Replacing the battery check Check Cardan suspension control disc Air brake check con checking the electrical system.
Yes, they call me to give an estimate, but I need my beacon for work they have not moved t the price when I asked for a discount I thought I'd bite the bullet, I guess I'm hopelessly ignorant as I'll go bang my head on the wall a little.



May I ask what alternatives are there to get a good service that will be authorized recorded in the book of warranty.
EDIT The service itself costs 560 and the car apparently didnt timing belt replaced.
OP what was actually wrong with your headlight switch was it physically broken or did not simply It was intact, but didn works correctly t dim light, indicators, flash all the work, but the low position of the lights road didn t n I was not aware of this model reminds Sá 2006 that I bought in 2008, I do not know if the switch was replaced during the recall, I noticed the reminder is dated 2005 would -he applied to this model.
And yes, it was the 80k Service Although the car has been driven for 65k.
I trusted these guys Newtown Toyota since I was of them and the car went well until now nor would it make a difference if I try other Toyota dealers I will definitely check Ultra Tune next time.
2010 posted May-19 November 36 am AEST modified 2010-May 19, 11 am AEST 43.



1st question on clogged injector Have you reported symptoms for them to conclude it otherwise, I would like to know how they noticed this because if there is no problem of complaint, while Noone looks like you have a are clogged injector generally a fould injector would cause the engine run lumpy idle, but seem to acceleration This leads me to believe they tried to upsell you a clean injector when I worked at a dealership, they tried to upsell these injectors cleaned using a high pressure cartridge connected to the fuel rail and run the engine until it is empty Usually it would cost 95 still ripoff I have not believed in the product, so I barely had sales if it works or not is pure speculation service departments an incentive for each one usually sold by an outside company, they are recommending all and p anointed 20000 km of sale is to prevent carbon buildup around the injection holes also classified as preventive maintenance is a real complete scam Now for 220 I expect to remove all fuel rail injectors can take an hour to an hour depending on what is in the way, then put them on a specialized machine using a professional cleaning agent that works actaully the tool used for this is an ultrasonic cleaner and is very effective However, this method is only used if a client has expressed concern in the first place.
If they replaced an injector, which is another story surely be a dealer, they provided a detailed invoice with a complete breakdown of parts, labor and materials If it does not, then you have the right to request an explanation ask them to show you what they did to solve the mysterious injector problem.
Also, while you're there, they could have offered you negotiate prices on the headlight switch, I know I would have.
The cost of services actually seems about right for what has been done although I would check the owners manual for the spark plug program and whether they are normal, platinum, or plugs iridium which should be detailed on the invoice as the 4 years of service would also be equivalent serving approximately 60000 km Although they are platinum or iridium spark they last anything from 90000-120000km.
In addition, on the theme of work involved in cleaning the nozzle using a pressurized cartridge is not a bottle of additive is added to the fuel tank is something different another load of crap too work depends on how the fuel pump is disconnected when you tighten the return line if not all content can be returned directly into the fuel tank, and how easy it is to get to the end of the fuel rail which is mounted the fuel pressure regulator which also has to remove the whole process would take more than an hour of work You can not pay for the amount of time it takes to go watch the empty box.



Seems a bit of a gouge, but seems too common.
For a 10k service on a brand new Mazda 3, it cost 280, only the parts being filter oil and grease, all they did was change the oil and filter, grease locks etc and just a General check the car is essentially brand new.
For comparison, I spent almost a lot about a new failure of a water pump bearing and an important service for 100,000 on a congratulations letter diesel pieces were about 400-500 although all aftermarket j 'I checked the prices but they're just crazy genuine oil filter is 45 o.
This includes the belt of distribution water pump only drive belts and belt AC alternator x2 oil Oil Filter Air filter liquid fuel distilled water cooling towel the only real brushes distributor member at a price reasonable and better imo that jobbies Supercheap.


I did change the oil, fuel and air filters myself, would do the timing belt and water pump with someone more competent, but didn t the time so had to get a mechanic do it.
With all parts of the work to make the belts and the pump was 250 However, for some reason, they did not change the ac belt on and left the old and I never got my new home.
Unfortunately didn t get to take with them as it was picked up there over a week I'm on vacation and not worth the hassle 15 could have been that it came out and they let him in workshop, etc. Although it's positioned where I'm sure he would break away ah well, will do it myself when I get a chance.
Anyway everything was around 750 and I think much has been done in relation to the OP Granted it's easy enough to work a little space in the engine compartment and I did it to make the life easier for mechanics.
I really recommend that the best way not to have made the pieces well but just check around the price if you don t get screwed, a good mechanic should charge you a price trade and get the cheapest bit anyway but so, do what you can to reduce costs if it is worth your time something like a light switch should be available from a demolition for slightly less I'd hoped.



1st question on clogged injector Have you reported symptoms for them to conclude that.
1 I have not I noticed the lumpy complain operation before, but the car just take a lil more to light recently.
On this bill, he said, own ax clogged injectors cleaned the injectors, restore Injectamax flow.
I ask about it before they did it apparently wasn t great urgency but if I waited too long, pump me was toast forgotten that and it cost me five more.
Also, while you're there, they could have offered you negotiate prices on the headlight switch, I know I would have.



2 Sorry for being stupid, but this is a commercial price price of trade in the defective switch.
The cost of services actually seems about right for what has been done although I would check the manual for the owner of spark plug program and whether they are normal, platinum or candles to iridium.
3 Spark plugs may need replacing anyway see one so I'm not too worried about it also have 16 in all encrypted So I guess they're normal.
It took them half a day to get the car loan called me about 10 hours to ask if I would go ahead with the corrections they have found Recalled to about 14 hours to say it is ready.
I called another Toyota dealer for a quote today They charge even more than $ 600 for the service 80k I am clear of that pile stay.



I do not get whipped around next time, will definitely shop and ask around We ppl wonderful RLY got here.








Toyota too expensive Toyota auto service, toyota, service manual control of the owner, owner manual check spark.