Friday, December 15, 2017

Old School German cars Page 2

GREATEST Looney tunes COMPILATION: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and more! [Cartoons for children - HD]



I used to work for a wealthy family and once when my old Chevette was down, they lent me the use of their cars, a Mercedes-Benz 1976 450 SLC like this.
Was hard to hide my euphoria to have the use of this sweet machine, which, even in the 90s was still in great shape The man who lent me driving a Rolls Royce at the time and had a 98 Mercedes C280 sedan, and figured nothing to let me use his beater car the adjective that still sticks in my mind most when thinking of that car, especially compared to all the cheap American cars that I owned was solid just the sound of closing doors, lack of road noise while driving, the way he has treated and engine torque were all new experiences for me hated to finally give back course and return to my shit box Chevette.
You made it's brilliant, absolutely beautiful As for the 450, they are fantastic you are right, they are torquey and quick to be such pigs Mercedes, especially antiques, are notoriously heavy Not some plastic on them, regardless of the weight they had unnecessarily complicated engines among other things, but they certainly stand up and go.
And I agree with the strong word, but I d add solid with a sense of quality, I had a Chevrolet Impala that I have actually sell and when he was strong, he was heavier than all, a lot of steel and chrome There was very little in the way of quality or technological innovation in American classics to save for the occasional or similar 350ci engine You can watch the fit and finish of a unrestored original classic American car to a car show and see that they are out of the factory uneven gaps and corrugated paint with orange zest Compare this to German cars, and the difference is immediately noticeable.
And I can certainly understand your reluctance to give 450 Even 380 was a small car fun.
I used to work for a wealthy family and once when my old Chevette was down, they lent me the use of their cars, a Mercedes-Benz 1976 450 SLC like this.



Was hard to hide my euphoria to have the use of this sweet machine, which, even in the 90s was still in great shape The man who lent me driving a Rolls Royce at the time and had a 98 Mercedes C280 sedan, and figured nothing to let me use his beater car the adjective that still sticks in my mind most when thinking of that car, especially compared to all the cheap American cars that I owned was solid just the sound of closing doors, lack of road noise while driving, the way he has treated and engine torque were all new experiences for me hated to finally give back course and return to my shit box Chevette.
This is actually an SL with a removable hardtop always great, but no back seat.
I have owned a 79 450slc, a 61 220S my favorite all-time I put 300k on it before the sale, a 280SE 72 4 5 and a 95 300th 4-Matic.
Regarding your Chevette I was a young guy who worked for me that would say girls emabarassed he drove the damn thing I told her to say it was a vette that worked much better.








Old School German cars Page 2, German cars, American cars owned.