Monday, July 31, 2017

German cars among the worst for engine failures Forum Audi A5 and Audi S5 Forum

Consumer Reports # 39; 2016 most reliable car brands | Consumer reports



the next thought, why are world VAG emphasis sales, sales honda down.
Single answer-- because some people enjoy the driving experience on the ultimate reliability Now if VAG could just build cars that a Honda reliability, it would be a win-win on all counts.
But as I said, if reliability was my main concern, I certainly wouldn t buy an Audi This is not a blow to Audi, it is actually a compliment as far as I'm concerned, it means I think the car is so good overall that a few gift reliability issues not really concern me.
I agree with rackingham, seems like a Free Ad 1 page for direct guarantee.
Most surveys indicate how they arrived at their results and that the marketing company used, it does not do you know what I mean survey of 100 people or 1,000 warranty claims automotive service centers were used for this investigation that the body of the marketing company or the automobile.


I have owned at least 10 new and used vehicles of German manufacturers and has never appointed applied for a guarantee of an engine failure If direct guarantee had conducted a survey with me the results would be very different.
I also owned several German vehicles over the years and never had a warranty claim for an engine failure, however, not one of my German cars has been around almost reliable that one of the Japanese cars that I have owned so I guess as far as engine failures are concerned, I consider them equal? D in all areas of my own experience, but regarding small issues fail emissions, German cars I Vee property can t compete with Japanese cars.
There are facts, statistics, marketing and damned lies.
We can not just take a stat in isolation eg motor claims and establish a reputation everything is far better to consider the bigger picture and look at all the failures The site makes interesting viewing it collates real feedback owners and suggests that the WD survey is incorrect - value a usual disclaimer look.
What I find particularly interesting is that Jaguar came out 5th most reliable I came to Audi after a terrible experience Jaguar XF which lasted two years - two new cars, first dismissed after six months of severe recurrent electrical problems Jaguar even abandoned, the second was just appallingly built doors didn t actually fit properly in the mind-body connection you, the engine was fine.
If you think the Audi customer care is poor, Jaguar take the approach Pinball Wizard for it - deaf, dumb and blind.



Finally, I got so fed up that I sold the XF, bought a cheaper A5 and spend the difference on the changes and the holidays, I must say I love the A5, it is in a different league the Jaguar.
You can buy an old MGB, it will break down a lot, but can be repaired by a scout for 50P.
Gruff friend, long time I discovered it is always time to beer, you just need to get one of those fancy chronograph thingys that tells you the time in the world, I am for global equality so if it's time for beer in Singapore, for example, I think it would be rude not to have them.
Otherwise, accept that there is nothing wrong with beer for breakfast, 11's, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, replacement of Horlicks and all points between the two, and spend the money on beer chronograph.



The problem is that you can cycle around the lake area and there is a pub every two miles, reduces the effectiveness of the training a bit when you have to keep stopping for a beer.








German cars among the worst for engine failures Forum Audi A5 and Audi S5 Forum, German cars, motor.