Thursday, July 6, 2017

German Auto Care Auto Repair 1414 Astoria Blvd Astoria Astoria NY Telephone

Fix mobile network service / Mobile network not available / No signal on an Android



1414 Astoria Blvd Astoria NY 11102 718 956-3090.
Customer service and excellent finishing the past 10 years I have had my car serviced and repaired or German Auto Care and never been disappointed - the work rate is very reasonable for a car German car mechanic - George John the owners always keep abreast of the status of my repair, and are very transparent on estimates and costs - Unlike many other mechanics, they are honest about what type of service or repair my car really needs they have never tried to defraud me with unnecessary repairs - like any Mercedes, BMW or Audi, parts can be very expensive, however, they have always worked with me to keep these costs.
I'm well past due of writing German Auto Care review They're my first choice for maintenence and repair my second Mercedes-Benz they served first and they serve as my brothers, two Mercedes-Benz, I used to take my car to Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, until I service representatives at the dealership errands, and a friend told me of Astoria and give them a try then, after six years, I think that George and John, the owners of German Auto Care, do something don t dealerships they really care about doing a good job, save money, and keep you as a customer Try, go get a quote, then call the dealer and get a quote from them, BTW this is my first time to give a Yelp review I rarely do this but after getting good service from them, and sending friends la- there that were happy, I thought an exam is long over due George and John have done something that is very hard to get me, they've earned my trust sincerely, Mike H.
The good guys who treat you like family, they know their stuff, especially for older Mercedes and can diagnose and fix everything thrown their way they are taking care of my cut S500 1994 and have done very well in recent years has never had to take the car to fix something they were working on, which says a lot as for the price, they charge about 125 an hour labor, which is there, but they pad t their time as other stores, you still get your money's worth, believe me, I shopped However, do not be afraid to haggle a bit - they are old country, they will respect you.
We went because my car was shaking and wouldn t start they said I needed a vacuum test that would cost 120 and if it wasn t that they would try something else Of course, the test under empty was well they blocked the cPU and told them what was wrong they said I had to change all my ignition coils which would cost about 600 I said why not just change the wrong course, they lied and gave me some bS about how it is necessary that I told them to just change the bad and been well since they Why try vacuum test before connecting cpu Hm perhaps because the test costs 120 why they tell me a lie to have to change all coils both Hm perhaps because 6x cost more than change these scammers 1 Avoid at all costs I even talked to a lot of mechanical me says these are classic scams.



John and the German Auto Care guys are awesome, I came here on a recommendation and t regret in the slightest John went above and beyond to help me with the nightmare of a situation I had with my car and I bought the dealership.
Took my car here because I had a few flashing lights and was a recommendation from my warranty company Actually my car went on a Monday around 1p and the next day at 430P, I drove away repaired and supported far the car is great funds was about 4-5 days without lights or more problems go bring my car here for future issues if George needed a nice guy.
Ive meaning to find an expert auto care center for my Mercedes Benz Being jerked around mechanic mechanic Most often tedious and expensive mechanics do not know much about German cars, they wing most of the time and I finally I pay more things the gentlemen at this place know what they are doing and I lay it flat for you their work speaks for itself honestly Every time I come here, I know my car is very, very good hands one of the owners, John, you can tell he has a passion for what he does, I engaged in many conversations with not only him but other workers in the shop you can feel their true love for what they do they are not only professionals, but their prices are very reasonable for the cars they are working with which they go out of their way to help you and make sure you get what needs be done This is my new go to spot for any mechanical problems with my vehicle and any future vehicle.
Customer service and excellent finishing the past 10 years, I had my car and maintained or repaired to the German Auto Care and was never disappointed.



- work rate is very reasonable for a German car mechanic car.
- George John the owners always keep me informed about the status of my repair, and are very transparent on estimates and costs.
- Unlike many other mechanics, they are honest about what type of service or repair my car really needs they have never tried to cheat me with unnecessary repairs.
- Like any Mercedes, BMW or Audi, parts can be very expensive, however, they have always worked with me to keep these costs.
I'm well past due of writing German Auto Care review They're my first choice for maintenence and repair my second Mercedes-Benz they served first and they serve as my brothers, two Mercedes-Benz, I used to take my car to Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, until I service representatives at the dealership errands, and a friend told me of Astoria and give them a try then, after six years, I think that George and John, the owners of German Auto Care, do something don t dealerships they really care about doing a good job, save money, and keep you as a customer.



Try go to get a quote, then call the dealer and get a quote from them.
BTW, this is the first time to give a review I rarely do this Yelp But after getting them a good service and send there friends who were happy, I got a review is complete long because George and John have done something that is very difficult for me, they've earned my trust.
The good guys who treat you like family, they know their stuff, especially for older Mercedes and can diagnose and fix everything thrown their way they are taking care of my cut S500 1994 and have done very well in recent years has never had to take the car to fix something they were working on, which says a lot as for the price, they charge about 125 an hour labor, which is there, but they pad t their time as other stores, you still get your money's worth, believe me, I shopped However, do not be afraid to haggle a bit - they are old country, they will respect you.
We went because my car was shaking and wouldn t start they said I needed a vacuum test that would cost 120 and if it does not they try something else.
Of course, the vacuum test was well they blocked the CPU and told them what was wrong They said I had to change all my ignition coils which would cost about 600 I said why not just change the wrong course, they lied and gave me some bS about how it is necessary that I told them to just change the wrong and its been well since.
Why would they try this vacuum test before connecting cpu Hm perhaps because the test costs 120 Why would they tell me a lie to have to change all coils both Hm perhaps because 6x more expensive than changing one.



Avoid these scammers at any price I even talked to a lot of mechanics that told me this are classic scams.
Took my car here because I had a few flashing lights and was a recommendation from my warranty company Actually my car went on a Monday around 1p and the next day at 430P, I drove away repaired and supported far the car is great funds was about 4-5 days without lights or more problems go bring my car here for future issues if George needed a nice guy.
Ive meaning to find an expert auto care center for my Mercedes Benz Being jerked around mechanic mechanic Most often tedious and expensive mechanics do not know much about German cars, they wing most of the time and I finally I pay more things the gentlemen at this place know what they are doing and I lay it flat for you their work speaks for itself honestly Every time I come here, I know my car is very, very good hands one of the owners, John, you can tell he has a passion for what he does, I engaged in many conversations with not only him but other workers in the shop you can feel their true love for what they do they are not only professionals, but their prices are very reasonable for the cars they are working with which they go out of their way to help you and make sure you get what needs be done This is my new go to spot for any mechanical problems with my vehicle and any future vehicle.
In the industry for 26 years, we'll give you a service of exceptional customer We are factory trained to Mercedes Benz with state of the art equipment to diagnose problems We also specialize in Volkswagon, Audi, Range Rover , Porshe, Ferrari and BMW We stand behind our work and know that you will leave a satisfied customer.


Pick Up Delivery service available free of charge.
We will collect your car from any garage in New York, service, and return the hassle You can pay by phone and on your way.
26 years in the industry, 5 years there.
Karen B says they are amazing, I called and the owner himself took my car that day, I know I can trust them to give me an honest quote and only correct what must really be done service the clientele is more.








German Auto Care Auto Repair 1414 Astoria Blvd Astoria Astoria NY Telephone, German, auto, care.