Thursday, June 8, 2017

Limited to 155mph electronic PPRuNe Forums

2017 BMW 7 SERIES M760Li Excellence 610 HP - Exterior + Interior Luxory M7 New Cars Review



I once saw a 140 mph powerful road car perfect conditions, almost no traffic cam or bends or junctions of a cut and picked up a nearly sidewind- myself cacked, thus generally not wise agreement .
OTOH, old Tiger heavily modded a speedometer that goes to 140 mph.
At the bottom of the dial, he said MPH and I had the needle H.
My boyfriend, a very skilled pilot who has his own Tiger took this turn Mr.



Quality tires, etc., but you are bound to your seat by downdraft mostly.
Altogether there a few years ago, I arrived late at Frankfurt airport, waiting for my pre-booked level 1 6l runaround to still be there, it was not t - d they thought I was not coming if had given to someone else - they decided to upgrade me for no extra cost which proved to be the only car they had left - a hot hatch overwhelmed foolishly - as long as I promised not to thrash toooo much.
I thrash a beast like that, I'd never driven that powerful for sure, I would not do anything so stupid.
Unfortunately, when I was on the Autobahn foot must have slipped because in a matter of a very few seconds I realized quickly the normal speed over 220 kph.
That lasted every 10 seconds that I discovered how stable point the car was even a mild crosswind.
It was almost brown trousers time and I learned a lot about cars and I that day.



Crew pick up for Frankfurt airport was late, my apologies, but do not worry captain.
My crew were both Singaporeans where the speed limit is 80 kph on a national scale, and no roads to justify anything really faster - you quickly run out of the island.
Sat in the front with the driver, but heard a slight exclamation and turned to see four eyes the size of saucers - watch a speedo which was then showing 225 kph.
Never felt a thing, very smooth - and we arrived on time.
Quote You must be a special kind of idiot, your words, not mine to ride a bike fast even the sight of two wheels making the national speed limit makes me cringe.
There are several years in my yoof I managed to get a bog standard Ford Falcon engine with 6 pot 4 liter automatic and live rear axle transmission to 202 km h in the back hills of Adelaide Damn, I ' I used a lot of driving There was nobody else on the road at 2am the night as though there is a full moon that illuminated the countryside.



Sometimes, soon after, to my uncles farm Northen New South Wales I could repeatedly do not get a buzz box Jap January 8 liters on 179 km h, just wouldn t get over this crappy number after 10 visibility 15 attempts on the particular stretch of lonely road was excellent.
There are more than a year on a semi-rural road as I had a speed limit of 60 km h display and I could see 2 km there was no one on it so I decided to break the speed limit by a nice round number of 100 km round h limit.
To be honest, these speeds are not really quick, I would try 300 km h under controlled conditions one day.
However, once on a freeway several laned traffic light by the posted limit of 100 km h I looked in my mirror to change lanes to go around a vehicle that I crawled out and didn t see A hoon to 200 km h who came from nowhere Why Because I was not looking.


Worked in military city in Abu Dhabi for a year in 2000 and lived in Dubai, a journey of about 140 km each way on the highway Drove a Chevy Lumina SS - rebadged Holden with 5 7L engine.
Drive slow out before speed cameras and then walk down cruised 240kph and got to work in 45 minutes door to door.
The scariest time was had by three Ferraris racing each other, one on either side and one on the shoulder.
Designed to bring it home, but I'm around 7mpg around town and wouldn t have been able to afford the fuel prices in the UK.








Limited to 155mph electronic PPRuNe Forums, .