Tuesday, June 20, 2017

FAQ automobile registration documents and formalities Europe

Honda Smart Key with Push Button Start FAQ Review - Tips and Tricks



Can I keep my car registered in France, even though I live in Belgium.
NO You can t, unless you plan to leave Belgium within 6 months of their arrival, you are obliged to register in general in the country where you live.
I spend every weekend in Germany, where I live with my family, and days of work in Luxembourg, car trip Where should I register my car.
If you regularly commute like this as a frontier worker, you can keep the car registered in Germany where you live.
I use a company car registered in Luxembourg and I live in Belgium, where I am also part of my job that I can use the car in Belgium.



YES If your work takes you in Belgium, you can also use your company car for private purposes in Belgium is even if you are i freelancer e you provide a company car, provided you are legally established in Luxembourg .
I'm Italian and every year I take a vacation of three months in my second home in the French Alps, traveling by car Can I register my car in France.
No. You can only register your car in the country where you are a permanent resident.
I keep a car in Greece, my summer house there, but I live in the UK is that the Greek authorities force me to save Greece.
No. They can t, since you are not a permanent resident in Greece, but they can prevent you from renting your car or even willing to Greek residents Your car can be driven by you, visiting relatives or friends, but Greek residents only if you are on board you may find it difficult to ensure a car registered in the UK to Greece, but you must explain the circumstances.
I am a Polish student, enrolled on a Master Course 2 years UK Should I register my car.



No. You do not have to, if the only purpose of your stay is to study But if you also start working during your stay, or if you stay in the UK after your studies, then you will need to register the car in the United -United.
I work in Sweden on temporary contracts of 10 months, after which I will return to Slovakia Should I register my car in Sweden.
YES Because your stay is over 6 months and probably you will not be shuttling between the two countries.
I plan to buy a car in Germany and France in the lead, where I live How do I save.
Although the car may have to be registered in France, you still get German license plates to drive in France If the car is new, you should get license plates transit, you can avoid paying VAT Germany If it is used car, you will probably get the usual German registration, even for a short period Consider having sent the car for you in France, so you do not need to register in Germany, compare costs.
To save my trailer in Spain I seem to go through a type approval procedure, even if it has a compliance certificate Why.



The EU approval procedure is to ensure that trailers and caravans meet EU safety requirements If your trailer or caravan has an EU certificate of conformity valid, it means that the prototype of your trailer or caravan has already been verified by the competent authority in the country that granted the approval, therefore, the Spanish authorities can not impose an additional receipt or request any additional technical documentation for the purpose of recording or commissioning They could, however, require technical inspection to ensure that the trailer or caravan has not been modified after delivery to you.
I stood by the Italian authorities to produce a certificate of conformity for my vehicle now registered in France, as I intend to save Italy Where can I find this.
Manufacturers are required to provide a certificate of conformity EC when a vehicle is bought Because you do not have the certificate you will need to get the original or a duplicate of the vehicle manufacturer may by your dealer - you'll probably have to pay for delivery and delivery in most cases, the official importer of the brand in Italy should be able to help.
Does the EC certificate is recognized, even though my car was customized.
NO certificate of conformity This is the statement of a manufacturer that describes the vehicle was assembled on the production line under their responsibility and complies with the requirements of Community law A custom vehicle must undergo an individual approval under of national legislation in the countries of the EU When a vehicle registration is exported to measure, the competent authorities of the host country will require specific technical checks or certificates to be provided, or they can even perform tests in their own national legislation before accepting the record.
I wear an old car from the UK to Portugal, where I Shall I take it hard to obtain registration in Portugal.



The recording can be more complicated if your car was made before 1996, because it is unlikely to have a certificate of EC UK Your documents are valid only in the United Kingdom and the Portuguese authorities may well need technical adjustments to the car's changes will be strictly proportional to the safety and environmental standards they aim to ensure many EU countries have established specific national laws, including simplified procedures for older vehicles for a limited road use.
My car there passed a road test of behavior in Portugal less than a year Do I have to go through the same test in Spain now that I am registered there.
Perhaps the Spanish authorities may require a technical inspection test before they can register there but they can not do it though.
The test is mandatory also for Spanish residents when the holder changes the registration certificate.
The test does not duplicate tests your car has had in Portugal.



The time between mandatory technical control tests varies from country to country, however, even if your last test in Portugal is still valid under Portuguese law, you must respect the frequency of tests required in Spain.







FAQ automobile registration documents and formalities Europe, registration documents, your, France return.