Friday, April 21, 2017

Forum Car rentals Germany



All major car rental cars rental throughout Germany, and the German company Sixt and many more simply enter car in the search box on this forum and you will have many more ideas like the self-charging less for car dealers as the main rental car, but to use their cars.
Of course, the price is in part dependent on the car you rent If you can not drive with a standard transmission, which will pay much more for a car as usual those with automatic transmissions are also in a class higher prices and more extra charges to be automatic If you rent your car from a desk at an airport or main railway station in the big cities you will run automatically in a great supplement that carries across all transactions with this car this can be avoided by hiring other less convenient locations that will not impose surcharges.
With a large leasing company, you can usually drop off your car anywhere at another of their offices throughout Germany without incurring a way to drop the charges.
It is also a good idea to look at the rental complaint messages that are also in the forum, as the company does not accept an American credit card instead of buying their expensive insurance while most others will also, take the time to check your car before driving away from damage, some of which you might consider not to damage even in the United States, as there may be great in my opinion, probably largely charges false repair that could be a scam.



I use Sixt and Hertz, the two are quite reliable with good cars.
Americans like many that are a US consolidator so that you will pay in the US.
It was Autoeurope, we have frequently used in general, cars are Europcar, but this time came from the good Hertz Autoeurope said that winter tires are recommended and are provided if you make a special request However, when I arrived, I was told they are necessary since we are only there for two weeks and I did not anticipate the risks of winter and won t car there, I do not need winter tires Autoeurope said contact after the rental is complete, which is good to the end if they say no, I paid winter tires fee directly to Hertz 120EU I thought the cost of tires for my rent was a little high since it is more than a third of the original cost had I rented directly from AVIS, it would have been cheaper with winter tires, but I'll let you know what happens when I write Autoeurope at the end of the rental.
Do not advise traveling or complaints Dollar Thrifty Read Terstappen.



In November 2012 made a car reservation Travelocity Rental Dollar Rent A Car for a compact car Voldswagen Golf or similar for a trip to Munich, Germany to begin on January 10 to January 31 for a total price of € 334 85 Arriving at Munich, Germany, I discovered that Dollar rent a car and Thrifty outsources their car rental service with a company called Terstappen After giving my confirmation number, I was told that I could not rent the car without mandatory car insurance, they do not accept credit card insurance unless it is Mastercard Gold Mastercard and I have a letter stating that I am covered this has not been informed by Travelocity or Dollar Rent a car when they provided the car rental quote they refused to accept my Amex Gold Visa Gold or MasterCard without a letter from the company had I know, I rent from Terstappen, I checked on trip advisor and r éalisé this is not a business for rent I do not understand how reputed companies like Travelocity and Dollar Rent a Car can leave Terstappen represented by a group of mobsters in Germany A rental would have cost 334 Euro 85 cost me 2,700 charged my Amex account sure, they added false damage and I still have never received a receipt for the rent I did call Travelocity's booking office in Munich and got zero help from customer service also zero no help from Dollar Rent a car service customers when I called I dispute the charges with Amex, but the incident is a shame.
Renting in Germany can be very expensive depending on the car, location and how you make sure you insurance coverage too, if you are under 25, you may not be able to rent a car at all, or if you can, you have to pay extra per day Hertz won t rent to anyone under 23 based on the quick search their website.
In addition, gasoline is expensive Currently, diesel is around 7 25 a gallon and unleaded gasoline is in the 25 to 8 August, 50 per gallon.
Finding Parking in major cities is a challenge and can be too expensive ,.



Finally, most of the cars offered for rent have manual transmissions, but you can request an automatic for an extra cost it can not be guaranteed to get and the automatic transmission, so you must know how to drive a car manual shift stick.
Start by going to the website and downloading their very informative article on renting a car in Europe.
Consider traveling by rail as it is brilliant in Germany I live in California where we have essentially no pubic transport were in Bavaria over 25 times do not know where you are traveling in Germany, but we praise rarely a car if we do two or three day trip outside the big cities and want to cover a lot of territory small village quickly.
If you still feel like you need to rent a car, made by the fabulous service Gemüt, very good value, no drama see above, it can be really ugly.


So sign up for the insurance premium Amex Car rental n If you have an American Express card, get one before you get to the end if you book and pay for your car rental with Amex you to 100K primary insurance which means your car insurance company based US didnt Involved for 25 for the entire rental period up to 42 days can not beat it, but you must have an American Express card and register free to sign up for insurance View.








Forum Car rentals Germany, rent Germany forum.