Friday, April 21, 2017

Car hire in Dubai from $ 10

AAA Rent A Car Dubai U.A.E



More If anything, it was a fair price at first.
Cons - To have extremely long - was dirty car - gas tank was 80 - 58692 km on the clock, which is a lot for a not so good car - electronic key failed repeatedly - blank screen wash tank - tires or wheels in a terrible noise hoot when returning the car to return officer complained much of the car being dirty, which was caused by the roads are very muddy due to heavy rain which came to during the last days before our arrival, I did not wash the car before returning, because he was not washed when I arrived, he also immediately found a very suspect tooth because the tooth was standing invisible side of the car, it seemed almost as if he knew exactly where the tooth was under the car to the left side of which he tried to blame me because it was not on the form of damage that I have of course not encountering some cho if that could have caused this tooth If they rent older cars with more than 58000 km and then try to blame me for some no obvious damage, they should present clear detailed images from all sides, including the bottom, with a date creation of 1 minute before pick-up, so I could check all the damages from the start that I've never been on my knees to check the background of every car When picking the car they have already missed a big very obvious bulge in the hood, thankfully, I saw a February 00 night with poor lighting, otherwise, depending on the attitude of people, I think they would have tried me I also blame a normally rented with a gold member Hertz and never had any problems and now I know why the budget is cheaper, I have to say I'm not even LOADED, but the experience was enough to make me MAD AND VERY suspecious and if they are really going to make me pay for damages, I'll try to get my credit card company to go against them, it was an experience very BAD AND OFFENSES.
I did it against nearly 200 km and fuel down to half, that's too much consumption for such a small engine I returned the car with half the fuel they took 58 DHS when in reality it should be a maximum of 30 DHS take too much credit card copies and time for preparing documents.
Less price was much higher than the online booking confirmation.



Unless it took them an hour to get the car while we sat at the airport then made us sign 15 paper promising to give us our 1500 dirhams for the insurance back when we give them the car THAT DIDN T THINGS car was not even the one we booked together a tERRIBLE experience.
Cons They refused to give me car with official international license because no translation I used this license across Europe and the United States rent a car buDGeT But Dubai has refused, which caused me a lot problems and disadvantages, both in cash and comfort.
Plus it was very helpful to rent a car in Dubai, as many parts of the city are not good coverage of transport.
Disadvantages airport could improve signage of car rental area for both cars entering rental and return cars For example, to return cars there is a sign in precisely the area where 2 scapes showing a vertical line toss so the coin whether left or right is the right option or do like me park in ground area and have an airport taxi driver asks another 45-50 AED for parking All rental companies do, if your not very logical website may consider to mention these costs in the book avoids people to compete against a car rental desk.
Cons I did not like the service provided and is charged 3 days else the contract is for 2 days was also charged again after deleveraging Additional costs car with my authorization which turned to be fraud and I call cheating using customer service as they were not an immediate solution since I'm at the airport, I had to go back and face staff who made use my credit card with my authority after mentioning that I sue them, it immediately cancels the transaction, so why should I go through all this hassle.
Disadvantages But as I arrived at the counter of the dollar, they added about 40 extra on the total cost I do not like and they also have not provided me with the car, I booked instead they downgraded my car because the car was not available and also return the car I have to wait half an hour for the car inspected.



Against me booked through Kayak and before one day I hertz and make sure that everyhting is good and they said everything is perfect after reaching the airport counter told me hertz error rate them and we can write t car at the same rate and they charged me 3 times they are ripping customers by this system and the dubai airport duty to give a different hertz ANF they do not respect the confirmation rate and you rip hertz so take care and gift book t hertz.
Against the air condition was not good for time dubai I booked online Toyota Yaris, but they said it is not avalible they gave me honda, but I had to pay more also the insurance value will increase many scratches on the body of the car and it was dirty when I handed the car they said there is a scratch on the body and I have to pay so that I do not charge fully set t recommend dealing with this company.
Against the glass car was not good cleaning, they changed me to the airport parking.
Disadvantages They give me a small Pajero car and I am very angry about this and they sad it s mestic kayaking.
Dubai Internet City Bldg Zylog 3 Ground Floor opposite bank Hsbc Bldg.


Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah Hotel Jumeirah Beach Road.
55 Travelers who hired a car in Dubai gave the car dealership they used an average rating of 5. 5
Car rental near me car rental locations in Dubai.
Search for cheap car rental in Dubai with Kayak and rent a car that research for you KAYAK hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the best car rental offers in Dubai DXB Car Rental flight Dubai Find the car Dubai airport cheaper now with KAYAK.



Kayak is part of the Priceline Group, the global leader in online travel services.
Do you want to save as your currency permanently or only for this visit.








Car hire in Dubai from $ 10, rental dubai.