Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Car brand logos Logo Design Love



Alfa Romeo originally by Romano Cattaneo and Giuseppe Merosi in 1910.
The Alfa Romeo was founded in 1910, and the logo has changed several times since then, but its main elements remained red on the white cross of Milan, and the snake Visconti family coat of arms I've ever convinced Mainly because it's too much detail in the snake and lost in small sizes.
Audi four-ring design was created to symbolize the merger of four companies One of my favorites for it's simplicity and meaning.
The blue and white panels of the Bavarian flag were placed at the center of the design In the 1920s, the BMW logo was given a new interpretation, that of a simple rotation and propellor iconic.
Fiat Designed by Robilant Associati and the Fiat Style Center, in 2006.



Between 1931 and 1968 a shield decorated emblem This design logo Decrees recalls the old icon, and the revised version was made 3D There's something about the type just doesn t inspire good feeling is it just me .
The designer, CH Wills, was actually an engineer and designer, working for Henry Ford in the early days extremely recognizable by the magnitude of the Ford Production The logo has certainly stood the test of time, but I'm curious what other logo designers think that maybe it's just that I'm not so keen oval.
Updating the Jaguar logo Additionally, partners have changed the logo and digitally reshaped the jump Jaguar I've often wondered why Jaguar is shown leaping from right to left, counter how the eye reads the text from left to right perhaps create a more streamlined end.
The name Lexus was awarded to the luxury and elegance of the words, which is one that I like.
One of the best known logos around a three-pointed star was designed by Gottlieb Daimler to show the ability of his motors for land, air and sea use The star appeared on a DMG model in 1909 it was chosen for the new logo traditional laurel wreath symbol used by Karl Benz was added along with his name to complete the new logo the logo with a plain ring, as seen today, n has not been used until 1937. More on Wikipedia.



I featured the Mitsubishi logo in a previous post, 15 wonderfully simple logo designs and draws Sá I admire Mitsubishi is a combination of words and Mitsu Mitsu means three hishi and Japanese hishi means water chestnut used the word for hishi long time to denote a rhombus or diamond shape in the language, the Japanese often bend am to sound like ab when it occurs in the middle of a word they pronounce the combination of Mitsu and hishi as mitsubishi.
This metal rosette is part of a revival Nissan successfully, and in my opinion, is an improvement on older models that can be viewed by scrolling down this page Cartype Nissan Logo.
Interesting character information to both the Renault logo and its technical documentation, as well as trade had used a font designed specifically called Renault developed by the British firm Wolff Olins This type family was designed not for prestige reasons, but mainly to reduce costs at a time when the use of typefaces was more expensive than now in 2004, French type designer Porchez was commissioned to design a replacement this was demonstrated in October this year and is Renault called Identity Found on Wikipedia I presented Wolff Olins on my other blog London 2012 Olympic logo in case of disaster.
Striped S arrived the first letter of the previous logo.
Volkswagon Designed by Franz Xaver Reimspiess in 1938.
No official designer has been recorded for this last variant of the VW logo includes a 3D nail MetaDesign, added in 2000.



Lexus well, although I like cars, I don t share the enthusiasm on the logo.
The fun part of Alfa Romeo's in the details Check that the right half is the crest of Ottone Visconti, founder of the noble Visconti family of Milan, he is credited with the murder of an infidel in a duel in the first crusade his victims shield was inscribed with the image of a snake devouring a man Ottone used this emblem in his family crest which was later adopted by the city of Milan on his coat of arms is a symbol of power and the success of Kites enemies devoured by the snake also love the red typo not elegant on the logo shown above.
For Renault, it would have been better than the last logo is not the 1992 version shown above, you can see the evolution.
My first car was a Ford Ford Fiesta I don t think they re sold across too little water.
Thank you for the additional information, and also to emphasize the former Renault logo I showed that I updated now, and we enjoyed watching the chronology of evolution.



Regarding the Jaguar logo Could it be that the reason why the jaguar leaping from right to left is a British built cars drive right side it would seem natural for me if I was driving a Jag built in Britain with law had player when I looked down at the wheel and saw the jaguar, it would be jumping in the car and not the window Just a thought.
For the average blog looks like it will be good.
I thought Paul Rand was commissioned to redesign the Ford logo he did it in a sans serif and kept in the blue oval I think the execs at Ford have decided that they preferred the original and has keep.
Where is the Hyundai logo You have Renault and Seat, but not Hyundai.
Interesting thought about the Jaguar jump management company sells nearly as many cars outside Britain as they do in most of continental Europe, but also in the US, so I'm not sure how much of a factor that would be.



There are many many of the car manufacturer logos that aren t shown in this post, I wrote in the article that I will be more in the future, so that s love of his concern Don t average.
I guess you missed that part, too, when I say I will be more manufacturers soon Did you drive a Hyundai by chance.
Do not forget the Toyota logo; Like this design too.
Yes, I'm a fan hyundai they have a great support team in our region and take care of the car so well.


I have a Tiburon GT only 3 days are a little banged up A guy slammed on his breaks no apparent reason before me, and I slammed him having fun, I think that the European version of the car is the Hyundai Coupe.
I love how Hyundai are themselves marketing as more of a premium brand, they are now about to realease the Hyundai Genesis, and they are pitching against a BMW 3 series and one model lexus.
It is interesting to see the logo presented in this high imaging quality on their advertising and they shoot pretty well, I do not think some of the other logos could never really do that if Seat never went for it.
The Toyota logo is a beautiful person, and it is an interesting article about it on the site I Cartype link above It seems that many people want to copy in some form.



No problem to miss the mention that I am familiar with the Hyundai Coupe, and it is a nice car Sorry to hear of your accident, but I guess you should read on braking distances.
Just discovered this blog in the past two days, it looks like it has great potential.
Just add Michael Holdren comments on the Ford logo, in a recent issue of Grafik magazine there was an article in which some prominent designers have written about their favorite logos One of them, I do not know who presented Paul Rand Ford logo It was very interesting adaptation of the original, perhaps too avant-garde for Ford execs at the time.








Car brand logos Logo Design Love, marks, logos, logo, design.