Sunday, February 12, 2017

Agerman Auto Wrecking 12 25 Photos & Reviews Auto Repair 301 San Jose Ave San Fairgrounds

London streets (343.) - Twickenham (TW1) - Ascot (SL5)



301 San Jose Ave San Jose CA 95125 408 993-9711.
My engine light came on I saw in Tracy were a couple mechanic looked at my 2001 Jetta was told that the air mass and the body of the gas must be replaced, but they could not find parts to once mechanic kept my car for a few days, I was so upset I remembered a German car repair in San Jose, I called and told me Max down to him and he'll take a look but should leave for a few days now, I just want my car fixed so I had much to know my situation, he opened the hood and right away he spotted some problems a couple busted hose needs cracked manifold head gasket replacement, I told him to take care of him and the team met and went to work I could not be more satisfied customer happy with their work if I have more problems that I know where to go A German re-thank you automotive repair.
Found online, they looked before I called and was looking Confirmed said we definitely need, our client has been failed, they were supposed to send me a picture of the front to ensure it was okay and I d Called the order 1 hour later, they sold it 15 minutes ago now, our client is always failed Thank you.
I was driving a 2002 VW Jetta that minor overheating and transmission issues there 4 years ago, I took my car for 2 different mechanics in which I said that I should either sell the car or go near 4500 which even then was more than my car was worth, luckily I brought him here for one last tip that I was told that apart from problems that can be fixed minor, this car is shaped descent and if I maintain properly, it will serve me for a few years since I bring my car here for annual maintenance Every time I get a detailed explanation of the issues - if any, and a detailed invoice shows how what I spend on parts and labor the staff is professional, honest, just, and I m giving them 5 starts for their excellent service, honest work and fair prices.
A German auto part has done a great job for me to find my BMW share in the nation in less than 45 minutes, I spoke about him to 2 05 and find and ordered the party by March 30 After hanging up the phone I've received several emails from the country wrecking yard to let me know that they have the right, I would appreciate their help and suggest quite that you contact these guys for first for the German auto parts you may need.
Need work on their service skills at the Rude old man of customers - Then I came to order for radiation holes for my 1st car he didn t say hi or anything so when I placed the order to prepare to pay, it's was a phone call that came into this old guy do have claimed to ignore what was to be done and continue to talk on the phone for 10 minutes come on man All I have to do is pay and be on my way anyway, I am what I came for peace.



If I could give zero stars I their horrible Horrible Service I ever took my 1996 BMW for service, I was not sure what the problem, but it stopped working on me wouldn t lights They had more my car for 2 months straight they have nothing in my car, but only took an hour in a half of work as they said after he's been there for some time with my two front windows lowered and it rained pretty messed up to do for them they had called me once all the time they had my car to tell me their work on it and it takes a few weeks well these past few weeks I have not heard of them so I called to see what happens but they tell me the same thing that we are still working on that I was like okay, I'll give them more time with my car to see what happens with she put this is my only car I have and my pr Emier so I really wanted it fixed more weeks passed so I decided to show my car and check and see what happens I will really and I see four employees just standing in the office doing nothing didn t seem busy all that I ask them what's going on with my car and they said it is working on three other cars there was my car before the three cars and not only but no one was working on a car when I stoped by I noticed my car is outside all the way to the back, surrounded by other cars difficult to find if you work where supposedly this will give me more answers and noticed my car windows where low I asked them to roll them and they said they would now I gave them a week to see if they can understand the problem I have called many times and still no answer that I e mean if you can not fix or time they should have let me know that I can take it to someone who can and not waste my time and note that I did so call before I dropped my car out to see if they could work on my car type and told them what had happened and they said to put it, so it's not like I just dumped my car on them to do it for me so I returned to get my car towed no answer again they really didn t even seem to care at all a worker comes to me and says why you take it, I can fix it are you serous after s been choice the location here for two months now, you want to help these people are also jokes when I was there to get my car towed client spoke there to an employee and I think it's the car was en route and another employee with a tone very coarse voice said now move your car to the customer, I was in shock, and one of the employees took shit in Spanish thought, I did not know what he was saying, monsieur, I ' have donated not ever waste your time to come here I do not see how even still in business and have all these beautiful yelp review these people are rude, wasted time please Don t waste your money coming here also on top of that my windows where still rolling when I picked my car up it was raining that day and other times it's been there all my car was wet and damage that I did not even give them my car like that with the windows down I do not even know why they have declined the first, I asked them to roll them when I arrived and they said they would if they couldn not do they would have called me and let me Read or put something on my windows it supposed to be taking care of my car, I won t ever go there again and someone else should be worst experience ever with my first car.
If I could give this place 0 starts I be stuck with a check engine light and get running around 6 other previous mechanics, I was getting pretty tired until I found this place Upon arrival, I ' I spoke to the owner that I had no idea it was him and I told him about my engine light being on and 2 hard codes are showing then he told me to take a moment as he called mechanic to come take a look I mean his name was Marty although it starts with a bad lol M with names, but it came out and I told him what happened and he lifts the hood and start the car 2 codes with which I already had him an idea of ​​what was happening because he sees Jettas of problems all the time, he told me to check the car and run tests to find the exact problem he cost $ 95 other places I've been before hand wanted me fai re pay 270 if it was a damn good price then Matty told me to leave the car to the shop for a few hours and let me what is really going on with the car's air mass flow MAF sensor is bad and I also need a new gas cap and the total would be around 375 him I said his little high for me since I was a poor student and don t have any money right now, he told me to hold a moment of silence ok then he said that we can drop 30 dollars for you, then I say it is still a little high and I do not try to low ball you whatsoever, but im unable to pay the amount then he puts me on hold again a moment of silence and he said well can you make a promise that I'm not like a few days later, my engine light comes again the mechanic told me that it'll take a look and sure enough other codes are ve ne in the computer for 2 weeks, I have been back and forth to that place damn waste my time and the mechanic has no idea how to fix it, he said all three of its computers give him different codes and it was just stunned This place is a joke and I will not be back.
This place is cool if you have an old car Mercedes BMW VW Porsche theyll have used part or can you order new parts if they do not have what you want, I came there two weeks ago and bought a handful of inside driver door for my BMW 98 and accused Mr. 30 dollars which was 40 dollars cheaper than what the service BMW parts wanted I should have known if it was going to be they manage quality cheaper, it was not as solid as my other door handles, but I'd need fixed as soon as possible so I bought it anyway I would have bought on can Tho amazon for $ 7 and just expected because it was lmthe same handle as plastic, I am a German Anyways they seem like they would be cheaper than most places, but I think they generally have the same price as all other stores specialized German European.
We use a German, sometimes every time we need a dark part that costs more new Max owner is always very friendly and sometimes her daughter is there for me to talk with the parking can be tight at times with almost no of street parking a bit expensive at times but still a bargain compared to anywhere else junkyard is really great, but we are not to wonder around dirty Spell, but what do you expect of an Auto Wreckers I sound like I'm complaining, but I see worse all the time Max and tries really hard.



If you own a German car VW, BMW, Mercedes etc this is the place for u They're German car aficionado They know what they're Max owner is very friendly and staff I drop my car here and staff max dropped me home instead of calling friends to pick me, I took my 98 vw golf mk3 here to put new engine, replace the wheel bearing, replace MAF and replaced the engine check light bulb the only reason which I gave them 4 stars because they f ck my aftermarket lip before my car is too low, I know they did not want it thats the only reason I gave them 4 else, they do well .
Can a single person to save the world from all its woes.
At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled is natural Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser and JavaScript reactivate We have so much fun together once you made.
Example There are some times in life when a meal is so cleverly designed and intended that it is nothing genius Last night I had one of those meals - the Mahi Mahi.
The dish was very well prepared grilled, juicy and fresh without a hint of fishiness A tangerine sauce glaze has a sweetness tart hint The fish was placed on a sweet plantain rice mound The combination of fish and rice alone was to die for .



However, as only expert chefs may obtain additional garnishes provided more bold, beautiful flavors of pickled onions topping fish makes for a taste experience even thinner, while green beans hidden under the fresh fish each added and completed bite.
Get your thumbs ready to leave a comment using the Yelp Mobile App.







Agerman Auto Wrecking 12 25 Photos & Reviews Auto Repair 301 San Jose Ave San Fairgrounds, auto, Wrecking, comments, repair.