Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tumwater Tumwater WA Auto Repair

Interstate Automotive Inc - Tumwater



Tumwater Automotive is a family business that has been in operation since 1991. We offer our services to the automotive repair basic needs and complexity of Tumwater community Our business is based on providing you the customer service you deserve with car repairs We need you are owned and worked hard locally a reputation for honest work quality.
Recognized by General Motors for their excellence, Tumwater Automotive was recently featured in the Intune General Motors magazine is nationally recognized as a leader in customer service specialized in progressive auto repair Tumwater Automotive is a General Motors authorized ACDelco Total Service Facility.
We are eager to earn your business to organize a service, please call one of our professional services editors or schedule your appointment online.
Tumwater Automotive Finalist South Sound Best Automotive Repair Shop in 2014.


Tumwater Auto Spa First Place Best car wash at 2014 South Sound.
Tumwater Automotive is 5-Star have been here several times recently brought my car to brake problem not related to their previous employment defective parts fault, they went beyond and to solve the problem the owner really works with customers, and.
Well treated by everyone especially Johnny is an asset to your business, always friendly and knowledgeable positive of honesty automotive needs, I believe is essential in finding a mechanic who did the work necessary for you without inflating o.
As always, Tumwater Automotive has done a great job Thank you.
As always a pleasant experience friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Received the same day, not like some of your competion where it can take five days I am overwhelmed by your Thank service.



We had our car repaired and service Tumwater Automotive for years they have always been honest and trustworthy We bought a new car and we will continue to use our Tumwater Automotive repair needs.
Absolutely wonderful and friendly service, I noticed the lights were on my car as I was driving last night after work, have called me this morning and they go right into I had assumed it was a fuse problem and didn t have time to do my.
They found problems quickly and explained the problem, possible solutions to the options and costs They also help to know what maintenance items I need to anticipate the future.
Johnny was very friendly great to work with he made sure to contact me with a cost estimate before they installed a part for me, I like coming to this particular shop that I have the same technician working on my car.








Tumwater Tumwater WA Auto Repair, Tumwater, automotive repair.