Saturday, December 17, 2016

German Auto Service too fast Tacoma WA Car Talk Mechanics Files

Great Cars can be imported to the United States to now - / ROAD TESTAMENT



The owner and his mechanics have always been their way of dealing fairly and I think honestly with us, we have 2 VWS, 70 buses and 84 Vanagon who have had all their repair service these people for many years, we have often felt ripped off by other local VW tried to Haven t we felt that way with Chuck Johnson and his crew of price quotes were always precise, and the work has been completed when promised they are very good in drop-off after hours and choose up that works best for us.
I fully agree with the comments in the other reviews My only negative comment would be that sometimes when I called, I get voice mail rather than a person, and they do not always call with answer When you finally get someone, they take their time to answer it worth the wait all your questions if you do not hear back from them, must continue to call Chuck and friends seem to know really their thing.
An exceptional group of mechanics They have never screwed anything on my car, but I'm sure if they ever did, they would do well on, I convinced my boyfriend to take her new Beetle it for maintenance and she was treated with as much courtesy, consideration and good humor I loaners They offer t, but I could rent a fleet of cars with the money saved by not going to dealers local VW dealer and was screwing a simple oil change made me too fast s first.
After trying four different VW dealerships within 50 miles, I found these guys after researching the most important site, these guys were not as honest VW dealers - a VW dealer told me favorite tactics I have to replace a bulb on one of the lights, so the light of the lamp head or a signal even when I know they were all ok when I dropped off short, the guys were honest too fast - saying things that need to be fixed or tell me if something is not necessary the price is better than the dealers but not cheap but quality has a price of their hours busienss could be better, but I can trust these guys I went to the east coast and not in the area I hope to find an honest mechanic like these guys in my area.



A team of know-it-alls who really know most of all as you return in two nice future.
The first time we took are car for a problem they did a great job, although a little spendy They were one diesel mechanic in the area for a second solution they again took care of the matter the time, we were very shocked by the price for more than the estimate, we quickly realized that they replaced the dampers and legs with doing any kind of alignment or tell us to do it Unfortunately, did not know soon enough to save the tires on care to be ruined after contact they said it was to know are the responsibility of needing an alignment wOULD enjoyed a reasonable price and be told alignment necessary.








German Auto Service too fast Tacoma WA Car Talk Mechanics Files, fast service, mechanical.