Saturday, December 17, 2016

Auto Repair Tony European Auto Service 350 2nd Ave S Beaches Jacksonville Beach FL Phone

2017 European Championships in weightlifting 77 kg Men \ of Тяжелая Чемпионат Европы [1080]



350 2nd Ave S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250 904 246-2464.
Fantastic team we have received a huge estimate of the local plant dealership We checked with Tony s and trouble or fanfare proceeded to give us a price and then go beyond the call to help us get the vehicle there and speed up the work after the dealer completely dropped the ball shocking, I know the great work, great price, a great team and a global experience Keep up the good work Tony.
When I arrived recently in Jax Beach, my biggest concern about the move left my good mechanic bc are so hard to find so I found Tony guy and as honest and reliable, which is a concern of clients If you are looking for a mechanic or a second opinion cited for car repairing, look no further, I can not recommend them enough.
Tony Robyn, Jake and the staff are very courteous, friendly and very helpful I am so happy to have found them reasonable prices and they care I bring my car to them and spoke to several friends there as Up 'now everyone is extremely happy Great job guys keep up the good work.


If someone is looking for a local maintenance shop for European cars in the area of ​​Jacksonville I highly recommend Europian auto repair Tony I was referred to a little over 400 to get my door fixed driver's side, the fixed passenger side window, new spark plugs, oil change for my BMW X5 When I got there, the bill was almost 650 When I mentioned to the owner that the girl had me city ​​and it changed immediantly charged me 400 I guarentee if only I had taken to BMW and had've happened, they told me too bad I also received an email several weeks after took my car for repairs the first time offer of 15 next visit Hopefully there will not be another time of the visit soon but if I will absolutely take my car to Tony is an honest man is just very knowledgeable in BMW's concerns.
Honest, fast, skilled and reasonably priced is there anything that you are looking into an auto repair place, I have two German cars and you know maintenance and repairs aren t cheap for anything whether German, and these guys keep me on the road without emptying my bank account.
First and foremost Tony is honest It can be very scary to try to find a place that can maintain a relatively new BMW at a reasonable cost that won t go wrong Every time we had to get a repair done by Tony was very honest and very reasonably priced They go beyond ensuring that the client gives fully supported and fully satisfied They also have an act of military class reduction We are very satisfied with Tony's and highly recommend anyone with an import who wants good, honest service at a price much better than the dealer.
I used it several times Tony for various repairs on my Audi They are friendly, professional, using original OEM parts, and do a great job they are cheaper than the Audi dealer and of course are much more convenient if you live in the area beaches I highly recommend this shop.
The only place I will take my BMW They have taken care of my cars for years they have the same experience and technology of the great dealer service departments without heavy price and a level of customer service that can t be beat that they are a local business, family, and they're at the beach is just a bonus.
Fantastic team we have received a huge estimate of the local plant dealership We checked with Tony s and trouble or fanfare proceeded to give us a price and then go beyond the call to help us get the vehicle there and speed up the work after the dealer completely dropped the ball shocking, I know.



Great job, great price, a great team and a great overall experience.
When I arrived recently in Jax Beach, my biggest concern about the move left my good mechanic bc are so hard to find so I found Tony guy and as honest and reliable, which is a concern of clients If you are looking for a mechanic or a second opinion cited for car repairing, look no further, I can not recommend them enough.
If someone is looking for a local maintenance shop for European cars in the area of ​​Jacksonville I highly recommend Europian auto repair Tony I was referred to a little over 400 to get my door fixed driver's side, the fixed passenger side window, new spark plugs, oil change for my BMW X5 When I got there, the bill was almost 650 When I mentioned to the owner that the girl had me city ​​and it changed immediantly charged me 400 I guarentee if only I had taken to BMW and had've happened, they have told me too bad.
I also received an email several weeks after taking my car for repairs the first time offer of 15 my next visit Hopefully there will not be another visit soon, but if I absolutely take my car to Tony is an honest man just is very knowledgeable regarding BMW's.
First and foremost Tony is honest It can be very scary to try to find a place that can maintain a relatively new BMW at a reasonable cost that won t go wrong Every time we had to get a repair done by Tony was very honest and very reasonably priced They go beyond ensuring that the client gives fully supported and fully satisfied They also have an act of military class reduction We are very satisfied with Tony's and highly recommend anyone with an import who wants good, honest service at a price much better than the dealer.



The only place I will take my BMW They have taken care of my cars for years they have the same experience and technology of the great dealer service departments without heavy price and a level of customer service that can t be beat that they are a local business, family, and they're at the beach is just a bonus.
Tony tony s is a family business has been operating in the service areas of Jacksonville and European beaches automotive needs for over 20 years, our goal is to be the most honest and competent automatic installation in the region.
From November 2013, we have already outgrowing our building, we plan to expand in early 2017.
Kerry Ann and Tony have all that Tony works on European cars since the age of 15 and always wanted to have a shop to be proud and also help the community.
Dennis C was thanked Gary and Mike to be honest with someone who is just passing, I'm on vacation with my family and we went from New York to South Florida, with a stop in St. Augustine I had a car details.



Said Eric C. This is the third time I've been there and every time I expected right away and was in and within an hour, I don t write reviews because I think that they are generally a waste of time, then you know that I need to read more.








Auto Repair Tony European Auto Service 350 2nd Ave S Beaches Jacksonville Beach FL Phone, tony, european, auto service.