Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SLK350 vs SL500

2003 Mercedes SL500 review - In 3 minutes you # 39; ll be an expert on the SL500



I waited a week to see if anyone else could jump and treat your point, but nobody took the question, so I'll leap.
The SL500 and SLK350 are supposed to look a lot more like they will when the SL500 adopts SLR and now SLK avant It's long, but the intermittent tradition of Mercedes building a smaller, lighter, cheaper version of the SL It will clear back to the fifties, with the 190SL and 300SL.
Now to your question of whether or not the SLK350 will sales of the SL500, I think it will not do to a large extent The SLK is a much lighter sports car, handling more connected, noiser, less luxurious I believe SLK350 potential buyers will cross-shop Boxsters and Z4s, while the SL500 buyers to compare 645s and XJ8s.
If you are ready to buy before seeing the SL500 and SLK350 stagger, now I would be surprised if the reason was that you are considering buying a sports car like the SLK instead of a GT like SL is why with the many other similar-looking vehicles on the road now that the SLK is out, driving a SL500 won t easy on you more if it's a bad thing for you, whether it's legitimate reason to not get the SL500.
For me it's the opposite that I drive a SL55 and I like the fact that it looks much more common especially where I live SL500, and I n much attention when there is a herd of CLK350s street, my SL55 stand out even more, and I will be even happier.


JimM6 order SL55 2004 2002 2001 745i retired 6sp 540i Sport.
My main reason for looking at buying a SL500 was because its a really sexy car and exclusivity, I am disappointed that they will redesign the front for the next year before the new isnt as nice as the old and that the two cars do not have much distinction between the two.
The old SLK was a really nice car handling, but still had a look of the man in her girlie SL has always been a symbol of class and luxury for me, but now that both of them look like I think part of that will be gone.
I love German cars but they aren t more stylish and have lost exclusivity When I was younger to have a BMW was something not everyone had, but now it seems that everyone and their mother is driving a I especially liked the old 3 Series IMO for its elegant design, Mercedes and BMW were both copying Lexus in styling the current class O signals more like a ford taurus and looks like a new 745Li the only Mercedes car is that the traditional lines, is the classic SL But the new front looks like someone farted on the hood.
The only German car that the German look is the Porsche 911 - but I live in Chicago and I hate to take care of two cars much snow in winter Today, the upkeep and maintenance of a car is enough a headache my cars have spent more time at the dealers than they do in my garage.



For the most part I do not like attention too, but I like to have something that not many other people.








SLK350 vs SL500, SLK350, SL500.