Monday, November 14, 2016

Read consumer reviews for 2011 Mercedes-Benz SClasss opportunity

Mercedes S-Class sedan (2006 - 2013) Review - CarBuyer



I JUST BOUGHT MY 2001 S CLASS AND IS PROBABLY THE BEST CAR BELONGING I ever I had MANY BMW S 2 AND AUDI S i LOVE THIS MUCH IS IN A CLASS BY HIMSELF I did LOOK Thre new audi 8 has this great BBQ that some like and hate the door of the rear driver, it is annoying to the rear is a 4.6 or 8 who knows the class s is just that, should lead to achieve he can do I P2 package that has the most comfortable seats ever the sides of the seats inflate progressively around a tower to keep you in your seat, I amg wheels 20 inches the new black MagnaTite It stands as a young look and Nit class of your fathers.
I drove several times before 2010 S-class handling, style and overall appearance is like no other, I knew that as soon as the car hit the stage car drives like silk on the road, and everybody knows about when you came into the street by external head lights flasy and the dotted fog lights at the base of the front bumper.
Bought 2010 S550 4-Matic with all options as a lease return CPO almost 1 2 the original purchase price in two years and 20K miles on the ode bought an additional warranty of 2 years and have had to use it once for the sensor wheel drivers dealer replaced every right wheel sensors to ensure that oil, brakes, windshield wipers, air filters and a set of tires is all that I put in this car with over 60K miles tires almost daily use makes a huge difference - purchased Conti DWS and that made this perfect car at all times and super quiet, including the management of a foot of snow on the road, I ' I had no problems with the transmission or engine - starts the fast line in Sport mode, smooth rides in comfort, the large change without hesitation between the reports I Ve, has more than fifty cars all types and this car is one of the m ETTER I'm not 6 6 the seat of the perfect fit driver - If I want, I can put some distance the seat so I can not reach the massage pedals, heated seats and fine leather cooled are perfect for long trips the Midas at the MB-PDX dealer with a free loan because the car is the class Its been super highway miles 60K highway was an average of 20 mpg by the panel Finally, I can sell the trade car for about 1 2 of what I deserved which is not too bad to drive this level of comfort.
I am a longtime pilot of German brands BMW to Mercedes, I've owned over 6 German made cars I've never been more disappointed in the quality and reliability More recently, my 2011 S Although new Class Mercedes with 8900 miles, I have been 5 times to the dealer malfunctioning AC, check engine light, GPS malfunction and many more No matter how polished the service can be, this is the last German car I never buy again, I am disappointed that I will miss the outstanding performance, but I do not have the time or patience to keep bringing my German car dealer my wife has a Lexus 460 with more than 48K with zero problems absolute.



Read what real owners think of Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class.








Read consumer reviews for 2011 Mercedes-Benz SClasss opportunity, read, used, 2011.