Monday, November 14, 2016

Read consumer reviews 2015 Mercedes-Benz CClasss opportunity

Examination of the car Mercedes-AMG GT



C300 4MATIC Sport Sedan AWD 4dr 2 0L 4cyl Turbo 7A.
2015 C300 4MATIC end leased January 2015 In April 2015 my car was in the service 6 times Im having several electrical problems most of them are recorded on video, I contacted Mercedes Benz seek help in both I make another different class C or model Mercedes as Mercedes Benz, they will not change my vehicle all I má to stay with this messed up car for three years Mercedes-US agree that the vehicle has been in service center several times, but did not find anything wrong with my car even after I show videos of what happens to them DISGUSTING SERVICE but they will do as a king until yOU I wILL bE mORE qUESTIONS oF dE tAKE THIS COMPLAINT.
I bought this car as a commuter car, I drive about 30,000 miles a year and I wanted an AWD vehicle that was designed in German You can not beat the performance, however, when the car was delivered I 'm quickly the technology is intended for use in your driveway rather than while you're on the tablet route function is not integrated with the steering wheel, the favorites menu to the radio is a long exhaustive list of FM presets, aM and Sam, phone lists can only be driven by incoming or outgoing call, no voice control for phone with multimedia pckg worst of all, an icon indicating whether a door is open.
If the car had to come on 1 year I 6,400 miles the first week I owned the car driving 80 mph in the fast lane of the power steering went out the car had to be towed to the MB Dealer A month later, the sunroof will not shut it started to rain again the dealer 5 months in the broken roof this time again, I said the last straw dealer fix this thing or take the car tomorrow, I take again for his rattling when also turn the sunroof is now again broken Previous I had an E-350 and had no problem C-300 in 2015 was a huge disappointment for the money orders MB this is simply unacceptable.
C400 4MATIC Sport Sedan AWD 4dr 3 0L Turbo 6cyl 7A.
I loved that car - and still make a point, however, I noticed when I drove off the course that the speakers were a buzzing Honestly, I thought he must be in my head so I kept 6 months later I had to for this to be repaired for three days and it still makes Internet forums are full of users complain that their Burmeister premium sound system hums and rattles Some dealers claim they can t hear a poster forum said he's had 9 times to set the buzz Yesterday I made a video eXACTLY how to reproduce please do yourself a huge favor and try this test to confirm that your new car buzz not once you buy it, chances are it is permanent, I would have the not spent 70k on this car knowing it.



Beautiful scenery, a good stereo, external and average performance elegant Bad brakes with the AMG sports package will be very disturbing noise when both time and brakes are cold dealers said it is a known problem, MB USA STATES confirms but does not have a solution opened a case with MB USA and they won t respond to numerous complaints about the noise forums is so loud that neighbors within their houses looked out when I leave for work an embarrassing stay away from the inside black MB tex, he sweat a white waxy residue wheny warms cold weather If MB stand behind their product, I recommend, but they don ' not buy a BMW.








Read consumer reviews 2015 Mercedes-Benz CClasss opportunity, 2015 Sport 4MATIC Sedan.