Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pagani Huayra 13 top speed team Shmo

Forza Horizon 3-2016 Pagani Huayra BC Top Speed ​​Build!



Great for fast crazy top speed best car I've tried so cruising speed is about 300 mph to 322 mph with our fastest I've ever had hit 350 mph with a project What makes this car faster than anything else may cornering at about 290 mph this means that you don not need or even slow down the brakes can run at these speeds, it is easy to get speed wobbles and end up hitting the wall or rotate so just watch I love the whole car, it seems incredible, crazy fast, Italian, nothing to dislike hard to say images, but mine is red with black stripe on the top and on sides of the paint stock, but I cool wheels circle and matched the painting took a while as stock no painting is not given to using you so I had to find something similar ended up getting lucky and tro uver the exact color maximum speed is great, but you might want to really run with this car which is why I did a race track Pagani Huayra 13 and you guys still get more luck than I did a air drag Pagani Huayra 13 also love the car so I had to do a lot of songs.
EDIT November 21, 2015 improved suspension for better handling also included a video below shows how fast this car crazy is the 2011 model also has 10 more horsepower, which should technically be a little faster, but air will work on either.
Hello everyone, I am Shmogt, the creator of the Shmo team I play for Gran Turismo GT2 and started really in the GT5 agreement I progressed basic racing air in the drift Now I can make tunes for literally everything I am better and better, I defrosted it was time to give back and share with everyone.
Hello shmo first great team new site and second I look for cars that reach a high top speed and they are a bit scattered around, im just trying to give comments but could not you do something else with high-speed cars or something would be highly appreciated.
Thank you for the compliment Right now, I only have two high-speed air and is also an air drag 3k future tunes gear, I put on the track since the top speed are specific runway long tracks However, with this new site, he now uses a tag system you can simply click on the top speed of tag at the bottom of this air or search for it will bring all other speed tunes no matter where they are, he works for to other things like if you need an air 500pp for a seasonal event example.



Thank you for the information, and keep up the good work, compliments of the Netherlands.








Pagani Huayra 13 top speed team Shmo, spitz, Huayra, speed, team.