Sunday, October 16, 2016

Mercedes-Benz GL450 reliable

Mercedes-Benz ML350 review | Consumer reports



My friend GL450 2008, 27K miles, caught fire Friday 27 September 09 It happend exactly as you described the fire started in the passenger seat and fully engulfed the car in less than 5 minutes First, funny smell and some smoke, then fire and bursted into flames before firefighters arrived Fortunately, the car was on the driveway outside the garage only 8 feet from the house Surprisingly, the house n ' was no fire and minimum damage incurred should remind Mercedes GL450 2007 and 2008 models.
Would you please contact me, I am talking with others who have had the same problem these cars are unsafe and Mercedes Benz does not fail to solve the problem I would really appreciate any help you can give me, I had a lot of electrical problems I have now turned my car to Mercedes bc my husband refuses to put me and our children back it Thanks.
Regarding the fire thing - the battery is an AGM battery tech that we use in the industry of great product boating that has a long life and gel format have so little chance to reverse etc. In an accident.
As for electrical fires, you must be very cautious after the market and the same distributor add products that require electrical work in new high-tech car given electrical systems are modified or changed can cause fires and other important issues.
There once a car leaves the factory does not know what is done to even by the dealer prior to its sale.
I have a good friend with a private company specializing in the MB electrical work and fixed local dealer MB started shipping their cars to their business as they had all kinds of problems caused by third party attempts to add alarms - radio equipment - back cameras - entertainment systems, etc.



Not to mention there are electrical standards regarding this kind of work that almost no third party is small shop at the speed or certified.
Hi I Had a 08 GL He took the fire investigation still waiting I do not know if the fire started from the engine or inside because of the smoke vents trip when the incedence car is burned to a crisp and took fireengines about 25 minutes to answer because of my position my question is, as you know, do you know if your computer can be recovered to obtain information on how the fire started or give a brief history of problems step by step occurring before combustion.
I just lost my MB 2008 320 GL last night the fire was so hot it melted the two license plates front and back, I am so grateful that my children are in the car, we had a wedding the last week, and we had a lot of parents riding in the car until the day before the fire, I was planning on replacing the car with another MB GL, but now after reading these posts, I am very concerned, I had never heard of problems so far.








Mercedes-Benz GL450 reliable, GL450.