Friday, September 30, 2016

Kirkland Auto Repair 98034 Fisher Auto Service Inc

In Service Kirkland, WA - Ford repair and auto repair



Welcome to Fisher Auto Service Inc. We specialize in car repair, brake repair and oil change in Kirkland, WA.
Since 1979, the Fisher Auto service, we offer an automatic high quality service and repair following the recommendations in the owner's manual to make sure you will not have to have major auto repairs to future Thank you for taking the time to visit our website Please look around for more information on our services and products we offer If you have questions or would like set up an appointment, call -we at 425 823-4441.
Interview with pride Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, Bellevue, Bothell and around King County.
Trusted for over 35 years, Fisher s specializes in the maintenance of your vehicle's manufacturer for recommended services, inspections and repairs at regular intervals parts to keep your vehicle running properly We specialize in German, Volvo, Japanese, American and all SUV models of trucks and cars.
When something is wrong with your vehicle, it can be very stressful, especially if you're not familiar with the inner workings of a vehicle and do not know how to do your own vehicle maintenance and repair of your vehicle is an investment and routine maintenance is the best way to protect that investment for the miles of driving without problem.
If you are looking for honest and reliable Kirkland Auto Repair our team of mechanics are here to help Here are links to some of our most popular automotive services brake repair repair oil change Transmission Give us a call for all your car care maintenance requirements and prevention so if you are looking for an auto repair Kirkland, WA call us today to learn more about how we can help.



It's easy to say that we will do a great job, it's another thing to hear the actual customers and what they have to say about Auto Fisher in their own words.
Here I would like to congratulate your auto repair service for its excellent customer service and especially thank M. Everett for its sensitivity to my dilemma last week when my old vehicle repair necessary.
As a retired teacher and widow who still has to work, I am in need of reliable transportation, course I do four days of baby care a week and a home health with victims Alzheimer two days a week .
In a highly competitive market, it is important that I find people I can trust to stand behind their work M. Everett back just that and more Please convey my thanks and appreciation added to it.
Therefore, I will continue to have auto repairs to your store and encourage my friends and relatives to follow suit.


I just wanted to thank again to go the extra mile to get my car is Tuesday, I know it was not practical, I want you to know how much I appreciate it.
I just wanted to thank again to go the extra mile to get my car is Tuesday, I know it was not practical, I want you to know how much I appreciate it.
We are also proud to be a certified ATI automotive magazine that requires over 200 hundred hours of sales training and customer service in an effort to create the best service experience for our customers.








Kirkland Auto Repair 98034 Fisher Auto Service Inc, Kirkland, auto repair, fisherman.