Friday, September 30, 2016

K S Bodyworks Body Camden Garage Camden Road Bristol United Kingdom Telephone

Green Carpet Cleaning - Homemade Green cleaners



Camden Garage Camden Road Southville Bristol BS3 1QA United Kingdom 44,117,966 5558.
Kev, KS Bodies, managed to get my Kentucky Derby style vehicle through it's MOT minimal cost for the last three years, but the problem seemed to profile a little more to my last test horizon when he measured the tread on my tires and started shaking his head miserably four i need to change must have looked horrified here, he said, pressing a business card in my palm it is the people I use, and then he looked up and laughed he was the business card for Venture tires say they were brilliant is a sworn they put four new tires on my car as if the execution a formula one pit stop and then we generated a bill that gave me change 100 Kev does all repairs to all kinds of vehicles is particularly effective to redress the damage from the accident and re-Pulver ization His prices are fair, and it is always busy scrupulously honest, it is imperative to book first.
This company has not been claimed by the owner or a representative.
Claim this company to see business statistics, receive potential customers messages and respond to criticism.



Kev, KS Bodies, managed to get my Kentucky Derby style vehicle through it's MOT minimal cost for the last three years, but the problem seemed to profile a little more to my last test horizon when he measured the tread on my tires and started to shake his head woefully the four need to change, I must have looked horrified.
Here, he said, pressing a business card in my palm It is the people that I use, and then he looked up and laughed.
It was the business card for Venture tires say they were brilliant is a sworn They put four new tires on my car as if performing a formula one pit stop and then generated a bill that m 'gave 100 change.
Kev does all repairs to all kinds of vehicles, it is especially good to redress the damage from the accident and re-spraying His prices are fair, and he is scrupulously honest.








K S Bodyworks Body Camden Garage Camden Road Bristol United Kingdom Telephone, bodies, body, Camden.