Friday, September 30, 2016

K & A Auto Repair in Buffalo NY 14226 Citysearch

Deere X530 blowing January 22, 2014



Ive will kA for a decade serving different from my BMW, they helped me maintain my cars and it is useful jerry an honest sometimes you might not like what you hear, but it will definitly your problem is i finished giveK A 5 STARS THAT I aM IN THE pROCESS oF tOWING MY MY 2006 MERCEDES E350 HIM BECAUSE HE iS THE MAN I DO TRUST lAW oF THE USE IT iS A COMMUNITY FAMILY MAN AND N N ' HELPING HIS NEIGHBOR IS PROBABLY ALSO KNOWN MOR THAN HALF A Techs BMW and MERCEDES JERRY I SEE YOU SOON YOUR FRIEND MIKE.
I started to put my car in the shop there about two months and in these two months have kept the two vehicles repeatedly to normal wear problems The service was amazing My vehicles are ready on time and the work is always done to my satisfaction the owner is extremely trustworthy and honest, characteristics that can be hard to find if you need a mechanic who will tell you how things are and give you a fair price for their work this is your place, I am extremely grateful to the work that was done on my vehicles and will continue to do business with this shop in the future, I am grateful to have found a wonderful place.
Excellent Service Number One I drive from Toronto at the best Mercedes-Benz Service.
The owner is everywhere quite honest, trustworthy.


Excellent work K A is specialized in foreign cars, especially German models However, the mechanics work on all makes and models.
The owner is honest and tells you exactly what you need a friend recommended the repair shop there two years ago and I go there for that work is fantastic and the price is right on huge savings Mercedes dealer who always seems to be after more money from me to keep my car ten years down the road.
This is the place to go if your car is new or a little more You won t regret the owner is there as he says, to help you, not to help your wallet.
The owner helped me one Saturday afternoon when his repair shop was closed my car stalled in a car wash self-service bay and I had towed KA thinking I would not be t able to be repaired before Monday I arrived with the truck driver cable, the owner came out, I told him what was wrong, he calls for a party and got me on the road a just over an hour, it was an amazing surprise.



Honesty, hard work and cheaply K Has always get my business.
Nice work on German cars, BMW My brother and I were at K A for two years; I'm not to quickly write these type of comments blog twice now, they were able to diagnose and repair my BMW 740iL 1997 188K only take things difficult to KA since I was a nut racing driver car engineer weekend warrior who likes to set his own penalty first German cars a miscommunication another big store a fact; was really difficult because others have done a really unusual error Jerry had to think out of the box my words.
Second and third were motor repair codes and long history of running problems to describe, but they did a great job and pay a good rate acceptable and do not do work that was unnecessary or overload.
If you have a car that is out of warranty in German, this is the place to go if you have a German car, you know they are different and better must be maintained as they were designed to be maintained.
My car has never run as well as I could now continue writing, but have work, I'm a hard guy to please - nut car engineer and all - they answered all my expectations and keep my 188K BMW works good good too deliberate.



Customer service that I used these guys for my care Volvo took off for the past two years, they are honest whose work really has to do, and what can wait, and their prices are very reasonable They have always been fast and on time with their repairs and when they found anything beyond the estimate they call me to make sure to fix it they accept that money because they do not want to pay fees to credit card companies, they told me at the first visit and I like, but it might be unusual for most people.
Beware, they don t take credit cards and estimates can be misleading This place was highly recommended to us and our first impression was positive friendly people We got the estimate, we told them to do the work they found a bad thing, a faulty switch, we told them to fix it and when we got the bill, it was 1,600 more than the estimate of agreement, we were ready to pay, we think it didn t add the job to the estimate, it may have only been for the parts I've never heard an estimate like this before, but the work was done and we wanted our car This guy does not come to the States United and maybe it cultural thing shrug.
Then he told us he can not take a cashier's check We noticed there were no MC or Visa sticker on the door Our bad, I still guess, a guy running a business all cash should ensure that new customers are aware that from the start now our car is resting until the next payday, two weeks.
Overall, this was not a good experience, I know that my car needed work, but it could have been handled differently, I know that an estimate is only an estimate, but presumably if the work will be much more than the estimate, the shop owner would give the car owner a head up Maybe I guess too.








K & A Auto Repair in Buffalo NY 14226 Citysearch, auto repair.