Saturday, September 17, 2016

Horn test DJD Labratories

Test horn | Sound Check | DJ Tush | Creating a test



This is exactly what I set out to know that I compiled a list of 22 horns for the test, I took all the horns to a large open field and test with over 10K in testing equipment see review below more information.
Only a small sample of the loudest horns FEATURED where in the video above, below is a comprehensive review, the sample, and the test data of all 22 tested horns.
NOTE About sound clips, they are all recorded at the same volume level, so that if one sounds softer then the other, it means it is not as loud sound has also been registered for not †clip†so they can seem sweeter than you are used too, but it is a true representation of what they not resemble how they sound strong.
And now, on each individual horn comparison further.


NAVIGATION 1 Home 2 reviews 3 individual horn sound clips spectral graphs 4 5 6 graphics frequency on site.
Hey Doug your presentation was excellent There was a lot of scientific study kind of talk and very informative I†m just an ordinary guy who has a Ford F150 XLT 1996 and just wants a cool horn hard to show your friends with all the information that gave you I†m still at a crossroads where horn to get my app just screwing I hoped Klein 730 with master blaster dominate as that†s what I lean towards buying, but IвЂ'm not sold on it but I want a horn that is all black and that†is one of the main reasons I was interested in the Klein what recommend me for my job thank you in advance for your response.
Chris, Thanks for the comment that I would venture on the sound clips and take listen to the different horns because I choose what seems more like what you want the Klein 730 is a well-made horn heavy steel I see huge advantage Blast kit for the main stock kit with a good sized supply line should work well for you while the only other black horn I would choose would be the shocker of Hornblasters that Klein and 730 are the only quelques- one that can be separated.
Thank you for all the information Do you have information on Air Horn MPC trumpet Train Kit -110 PSI Air System 150dB Amazon It has many reviews I was curious what you think I'm staring Shocker between 240 complete kit Horn train or the Amazon a 600 vs 200.



A good friend of mine had that Amazon horn adjust the horn was nice but the compressor tank system did not last very long, and it was very slow, but as for the sound, the shock will be much stronger than this Amazon horn It is similar in construction and production to the Bullet AH-B4 I tested above if it helps He volume, but not the chest shaking his shock only checks the frequency response and sound clips the Shocker and AH-B4 here to make your mind if the extra cost is worth it for you.
Super scrutiny Doug couldn†t I found at a better time My colleague and I were debating on which kit Horn Blasters Buy I am interested in the Shocker kit However, he Outlaw and suggested that any metal construction would produce better quality, its strongest However, this wasn†t the case in your demo I really appreciated all the effort you put into this review, I know you don†t work for horn blasters, but they should hang on to show the world that their kits are far superior to the competition Thanks again.








Horn test DJD Labratories, horn test.