Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hopman Cup 2017 Veteran Federer edged by gun young Zverev in threeset thriller

ULTIMATE Ankle Breakers Vol. 1 !! The best crossover of Home Team Hoops



Hopman Cup 2017 Veteran Federer slightly by the young gun in the thriller Zverev in three sets.
Perth Fever Fed has infected the Hopman Cup and the last outbreak coincided with a match billed as the future of tennis challenge one of the towering figures of the past Wednesday night, an irresistible Australian Open warm-up, the future prevailed.
In second game back from Roger Federer after a break of six months with a knee injury, 35-year old was beaten 7-6 7-1 6-7 4-7 7-6 7-4 in 19 -old German Alexander Zverev Federer won 88 career titles, including 17 majors, has Zverev respectively and no Swiss has spent 302 weeks at No. 1; his opponent, ranked 24th with a ball, runs to a single digit, with Federer idol of a childhood which it does emerge.
A match that was technically an exhibition was also a very long competition and before another full house and admire the Perth Arena - the presence of 13785 breaking the record fueled by the Fed put two nights before the pair have eyes firmly on the Melbourne park grand slam later this month, but the recent past reveals the results split with Federer winning on clay in Rome and the young upstart triumph in Halle on grass.
To beat Roger, you really have to play an incredible match from the first point to the last I thought we both played really well, Zverev said So how does he play so well against the best story that I know not that I always play unbelievable against him, he is always nerve racking to play against him, and I still play in front of a large crowd that helps me a lot and you know you have to play your best tennis and you have zero chance of winning .



Zverev is bracketed with a group that includes rising stars nick kyrgios Taylor Fritz, Kyle Edmund, Borna Coric and Karen Khachanov At 19, he is the only teenager in the top 25 and the youngest player in the world's top 75 he won the St Petersburg title among his four ATP finals last season and already has wins over Federer not only, but Stan Wawrinka and Tomas Berdych.
At 198 centimeters, he is big, powerful, exciting, explosive with flowing locks and heavy gold bling, he is a friend, buddy basketball and a strong advocate Kyrgios High in a tennis family which includes Alexander's father and coach his older brother Mischa, the latter through the net of Kyrgios in the case of notorious tanking in Shanghai.
Roger Federer in his second game back after a break of six months with a knee injury picture Paul Kane Getty Images.
The Swiss had opened the week with a fairly common defeat Dan Evans, but Zverev many more and larger weapons, and deploy all Thunderous in the back of the court, it is also becoming more adept at the net, and played big-time tennis to so many great moments.
It is very good, Federer said he didn t really need to show me that tonight I knew Rome and Halle I practiced with him several times and it is nice to see him improve every month that goes by you see him add something more to his game, it's becoming more and more consistent, although the art what you expect such a young man, I think its a great future s' he continues to work hard and said without injury, I think Needless s definitely going to be watching for another decade.



Alexander Zverev in action against Roger Federer on Wednesday night picture Paul Kane Getty Images.
Overall, a high quality, entertaining game included a lot to please two players early in the season Federer served well again, but a costly lapse at 5-3 in the first set which expanded to two double mistakes in the tiebreak, and moved more like his old self a thirtysomething middle came back half a year out of the game there was enough Fed classic moments to suggest this return will be successful in effect, and time spent on the ground to make the evening very useful.
So what Federer just learn it was good to play for two and a half years a large number of competing and that's why I really pushing to win the second set, to extend the game and throw me a long, tough game, who knows, maybe win, he said.
Roger Federer reacts after missing a shot against Alexander Zverev Wednesday night picture Paul Kane Getty Images.


I could not really get into the back in the third set, I am disappointed that side of my game, but again Sascha's not the guy the smallest out there, it can serve big and showed that he can do was difficult, but I'm happy with the way I hung around and I had some really good moments I saved a lot of break points and served great for long periods of time.
It might have been nice to close the first game that's perhaps the only thing I regret a little bit, and play a bad breaker in the first set, but who really cares as long as I'm not playing injury-free and feeling good I stopped very well after my first match and blend well the next day it will feel different, I will really feel muscle pain, but is also part of why I came here to get this pain in my body, so Hopefully if I have a tough game at the start in Melbourne I won t have to go through it so extreme there this will give me a lot of good things.
Alexander Zverev celebrates his victory against Roger Federer on Wednesday night picture Paul Kane Getty Images.
From the perspective of the players, this event can be on preparing for the Australian Open, but any chance you beat Roger Federer, taking Zverev did, yet there were no losers Roger, a legend , playing against a young man, is always going to be something special, and I think that the tournament, he sees it that way too, says the future potential No. 1 it was a highlight of course, I think for us and also for the tournament.








Hopman Cup 2017 Veteran Federer edged by gun young Zverev in threeset thriller, Hopman, 2017, veteran.