Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hillcrest German Auto Auto Repair 714 S Arch St Little Rock AR Phone Number

Hillcrest Prep has Reloaded With TOP TALENT for the season 2016-2017



714 S Arch St Little Rock AR 72201 501 376-8300.
My only regret after moving to Chicago, is that I can no longer have my maintenance and repairs in Hillcrest Auto German These guys have worked with me to make me the best deal on repairs, and they even did wonders on my old diesel 85 I converted to use vegetable oil honest and up front in terms of labor costs and parts, and they let you bring your own room if you can get them for cheaper Company family.
Perfect example of why nobody makes mechanical trust Paul seems like a good old mechanic you can trust, but they gouge prices and practices really dodgy Took my car because the engine light automatically load 100 gave me some BS documents on codes but never anything on the revenue code lists Reset codes and not tell me that big of a deal to secure yet, it cleared the codes and read back for free obtain precision which was nice, I thought it was a good indication that he was trustworthy After checking the light came again, he offered to check it again to confirm question this time charged for what I ' learned the problem was something completely new and with a fixed price tag of more than 1000 of its previous quote 300 You can imagine how the point I was angry as he charged me this recheck, then didn t even clear the code I was very wary of what he proposed to fix it and took it to another place to confirm not only it was actually completely false as Paul said, an issue w as something else that could have been more expensive This mechanic showed me actually codes, so I knew I was not getting bs Second, it didn t take charge, even for the code read and reset If I would have let Paul repairing my car, I would have been in 1000 k and minor outstanding issues that would not even fixed my original problem If you have the money to burn and you like being duped by a charming old mechanic, then by all means go to Hillcrest car repair I'll never go back and will tell others to avoid at all costs as well.
My only regret after moving to Chicago, is that I can no longer have my maintenance and repairs in Hillcrest Auto German These guys have worked with me to make me the best deal on repairs, and they even did wonders on my old diesel 85 I converted to use vegetable oil honest and up front in terms of labor costs and parts, and they let you bring your own room if you can get them for cheaper Company family.
Perfect example of why nobody makes mechanical trust Paul seems like a good old mechanic you can trust, but they have really gouge prices and shady practices.



Took my car because the engine light automatically load 100 gave me some BS documents about codes, but never anything on the revenue code lists Reset codes and not tell me that large an agreement to fix yet he cleared the codes and read for free which was very precise, I figured this was a good indication that he was trustworthy.
After checking light came again, he offered to check it again to confirm question this time charged for what I learned problem was something completely new, with a fixed price tag of more than 1000 of its previous quote 300 You can imagine the anger I felt like he charged me this recheck, then didn t even clear the code.
I was very wary of what he proposed to fix it and took it to another place to not only confirm it was actually completely wrong as Paul said, an issue was something else that could have been This expensive mechanic showed me actually codes, so I knew I was not getting bs Second, it didn t take charge, even for the read and reset code.
If I would have let Paul repairing my car, I would have been at 1000 K and fixed minor problems that would not even fixed my original problem.



If you have money to burn and you like being duped by a charming old mechanic, then by all means go to Hillcrest car repair I'll never go back and will tell others to avoid at all costs as well .







Hillcrest German Auto Auto Repair 714 S Arch St Little Rock AR Phone Number, Hillcrest, German, self.