Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hi from North Vancouver B

St. Thomas Aquinas High School Master Plan, North Vancouver, British Columbia - Fly over 3D Animation



Hi everyone, new guy here with CB 1974 MGB Tourer I was an enthusiastic pilot and proud custodian for the last 2 years, she's had a lot of work by both producer organizations and myself is enough good original form to qualify for car collector status here in B C.
I had more than a few British cars in the mid 60 s 70 s and having another BLC now brings good memories.
Now retired, so a lot of time playing outside when weather permits and putter away from my B in the garage when it rains here on the wet coast of Canada.
Looking forward to help others when I can, have experience in more detail aesthetics flat mechanics, but looking to expand my total knowledge base of these great small cars.
VANCOUVER BC June 26 GERMAN CAR FESTIVAL CAR GERMAN FESTIVAL 2016 June 26 this year at the usual place, Wate.
Hi all, just picked up my 1976 Tahiti Blue TR6 I am so happy to have a TR6 back after 30 years I'm going to need a lot of help my baby needs a little TLC I'm thanking the community advance BCF time for any input, preview or respect, -Alibs555.


Everyone in North Vancouver BC that can check a 356 also looking for someone with a paint counter To remove this ad, register today or login if you are already registered.
Ladies, it's time for the annual All German Show again Waterfront Park North is likely to be 10 to get into your car and park in the past years, they requested a donation of non-perishable food for 29 View Vancouver Canada June 2014.
Ladies, it's time for the annual All German Show again Waterfront Park North is likely to be 10 to get into your car and park in the past years, they requested a donation of non-perishable food for 29 View Vancouver Canada June 2014.
Apologies guys Vancouver All-German Show in North Vancouver is Sunday, June 23, not Saturday as previously VANCOUVER Details All- German Sunday, June 23 To remove this ad, register today or login if you are already registered.
All returned to Vancouver BC, wondering if there are foxers here, saw a red fox with mint in the northern area of ​​the village of van Edgemont I am a gray fox car with plates in Nova Scotia.



I bought a Subaru Specialty Subaru in North Vancouver, Canada with additional buy alloy wheels After picking up the car and call them back and ask about my original tires, they refuse to give them There has not been said or told me verbally that w.








Hi from North Vancouver B, north vancouver again Waterfront Park.