Thursday, August 25, 2016

The German European imports in Plano TX 75074 Citysearch

Surprise Toy Insider months Toy Box May



listing_profile investment cs_session unknown cs_user ActionTarget PARTNER_RESERVATION.
Questions get answers from staff and visitors of the last German EU imports.
We appreciate the positive feedback we receive.
Unfortunately, we learned that we can not please all the people all the time.
We do our best for every client with professionalism and courtesy.
If you are not satisfied with your results PLEASE bring your car back so we can respond to your problems and questions.


Do not take your car here, and they are very dishonest owner Sam doesn t like to work to be challenged as I walked in I heard him call me a stupid itch that I will not take my BMW 325I there not out there worth.
I came in a few months with my Mercedes 320 with a noise problem that I had been to three other stores and no one could diagnose that person I recommend entering the German and European imports to look at the car they were very welcoming and were able to look at my car immediately after taking the car, they came and told me the drive shaft seals u were wrong and had to be replaced they repaired my car and I left with a car without noise I 've recommended it to several friends and some of them were very happy with their service, they really take the time to diagnose your car and then explain what needs to be done, I now take my car for normal services and take away Thank all my cars German European imports.
This shop ist the best Do not belive what I was reading I bring my old BMW for the last 15 years in the store's old, but Sam and tread crew my old car like new after all these years there keep it going and thank you very much, Sat, beware coustumbers who just used to hurt you.
Excellent service for Mercedes I found these guys from a guy who checks cars before buying They worked on my car for at least two years, they have always been very reasonable and the work was excellent, I mentioned several people and they were all delighted.
Don t give them your business CANNIBALS ALERT I wanted to give zero stars, but was unable These people are crooks They cannibalize parts of your vehicle to reuse elsewhere I took my BMW to set the driver's seat he needed a new cable .
I dropped the car before work, and they drove me to work then took the car to the shoppe.



At the end of the day they came for me in the car I know of another client that was because when we arrived, the owner had arrived, she and I entered the shoppe same time the driver in his car didn t realize she was there, and led to the back of the shoppe woman commented, I thought I could see my car.
Since I'm ahead, I paid and got my keys and left as I climbed installed in my car, I saw the same car they picked me by coming to the front of the shoppe woman came out and got and left.
Anyway, if that wasn t enough, I noticed that my check brake light came as I drove out there were no other questions my broken seat that was broken Eurosport Automotive Coit What bad luck, eh.
I turned around and went back to the shoppe and asked if they could replace the bulb technology is out, and said that the bulbs may have emerged because the car was sitting in the sun Okaaaay This is not a joke.



He took the car to the back, and he said reappeared moments later I paid 14 for the bulb, and was relieved that was that the plastic housing for the light so fragile as the indicator can come back I could see the brake light was fine when he drove up.
Soon my return home, the light of the control license plate came so he took the bulb from the socket of the license plate, and swapped the stop light I blew it because I knew they were over their heads, I find that they have made the right brake light of my vehicle to deal with someone else problem, leaving me with the bulb.
I decided to forget these alternatives concession Shoppes and I went classic BMW They changed the bulb without any problem.
Oh, and the passenger seat is also messed They cannibalize parts, so unless you want a hassle or have your car driving to pick up other customers without your knowledge, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, you will certainly regret it.








The German European imports in Plano TX 75074 Citysearch, German, European imports.