Thursday, August 25, 2016

German Motor Svc Inc Olympia Washington Insider Pages



I am a longtime GHG customer for nearly ten years ago when I was a teenager I bought my first Passat and started making calls to local auto repair shops to solve a problem I Beleive existed after being treated like a girl who did not know anything about cars several stores I called the owner Bill GHG listened to what I had to say and respectfully discussed his thoughts on the problem I decided to take my car for him and was impressed with the price so I went back for follow-up care that I have been in two different Passats property and two different Jettas and had my maintenance work performed by GES on each of these small things like brakes, belts and window regulators enormous rehabilitated as timing belts and replacement of transmission cha that work was done with quality and care costs were still at or below the quote and I was not responsible for stupid things once I a rock stuck in my brake caliper, could not understand what that the world was his horrible Rocked by the shop and within minutes the bill was out - no charge When it was time to do the timing belt, GES has replaced all joints on the upper half of the engine without load extra work that other shops have taken advantage of my friend took his Wolfsburg Jetta VW dealer in Olympia and they could not understand what his problem was it took it to Firestone and they could not understand or the process itself has more than a week and more than 1,000 just for one to repair his car I suggest GHG he and two weeks later, he had a new transmission and was on the GHG healthy road repair quality so you do not have to keep wasting your time just fixed things Bill informs you of potential problems it finds and explains their relevance to you, they know German cars and may the corrected more easily than other stores They use quality parts that I've never been back and replace my 99 Jetta almost 200k miles, but it also works well as it did with 70k Every true VW in thusiast that the German genius is not cheap to maintain, but when you get the quality of repair work done, you spend less time in the shop and more time on the road to enjoy your car for the long If you are looking for a quality business to take care of your car while GHG is it you will get the best healthy work done to your car by a company that's been tried and true PROS great customer service, competitive pricing, quality parts, faster rotation CONS parking lot in downtown Olympia.
My wife and I are the original owners of a 1987 VW Vanagon Syncro We are two nature photographers landscape Our van is used for expeditionary travel across western North America, traveling in very remote and uninhabited places in all seasons and in all weather having reliable transportation in these areas is essential that the reason I travel more than 800 miles one way to have the Bourg Bill and his team at the German working engine service our van their knowledge and professional expertise in the van kept running strong over the years and Deon Trish Reynolds Eureka, Nevada.
My VW Vanagon died on I-5 about 20 miles S of Olympia and had to be towed I live 100 miles, and was on the way to Oregon Many stores would benefit from this situation and really trying to soak the motorist Although they were very busy, they looked soon after being towed when they discovered that a wire had come loose from the fuel pump, they reinserted and tight wire, check other connections, adjusted idle test drove the vehicle and refused to accept any payment in addition to this, they clearly knew their way around this vehicle, which is very difficult to find, I'll try to find a way to get my Vanagon to Olympia and this shop every time it needs work.
I took my German TDI engine service because they were highly recommended for diesel by my friends that I had a light engine control, they ended up changing a lot of room on my Jetta and never resolved the problem, but made me pay for all parts and labor anyway I took it to another store and it was fixed within hours, ended up being a faulty solenoid I definitely recommend not to services Apparently there has been a recent change of crew and things are not what they use to be.



I took my 85 mercedes 300d of the German engine service She barely ran when it was cold, a lot of commotion and smoking After an update, including an adjustment of the valve, he ran as a new car highly recommended.








German Motor Svc Inc Olympia Washington Insider Pages, German engine, olympia, German motor service.