Monday, August 29, 2016

German Motor Werks Inc Asheville

Asheville Auto Repair



Dear Scott Liz, Thank you for your efforts and extra care as related to rehabilitation and renewal 1972 911S Although the car came to your store in a rather difficult condition overall, your professional approach and diligent has on the road to recovery engine is just great, I can not believe how much strength it short, I welcome your help continues to get the car in good shape We are very lucky to have you people, your crew and German Motor Werks in Asheville, North Carolina Best Regards, J.
Just moved into the area and was looking for a certified automotive technician serving our Mercedes We took in another location and was surprised to learn that all the service we paid no provided or neglected and we met a couple, we were told about German motor Werks and in their opinion it was probably the best auto repair service garage where all good a week later I stopped to check the location and was very impressed Having grown up on a small farm, from the time I was knee high to a grasshopper I repair all kinds of machines every other day, we all simple maintenance fill on trawling and reconstructions So when I walked into the garage German motor Werks and saw its configuration, I chatter We had the car serviced there twice and I am amazed pa r knowledge, the detal the service they provide, and extras You can definitely see that the German Motor Werks is the Ritz's auto repair and service on a scale of 1 to 10, I give them 10 Laura Linn.
Scott, I wanted you to know how much I appreciate the work you did on my 70 911E The start was much easier and the brake light is not perpetually There is no hesitation when ACCELERATION I stop I will certainly bring German motor Werks in the future This is the best time of year to drive the old cars, I'm happy to be back in business Pat.
Dear Scott, I want to thank you for all that you and your staff have done for me at first, it is refreshing to come inside a clean garage and see a buiness like atmosphere where mechanics Scott are clean and I appreciate the fact that you support me and to handle the situation in hand, I hope you have a lot of success there last Werks in German engine and certainly not least my Porsche works best I've never expected after meticulously refined power with your changes Thanks again for doing business the right way respectfully, Marty.



Hello Scott and Liz, I wanted to thank you again for your thoughtfulness and kindness during my recent trip to Asheville, I do not know what my mother and I would have done without your help, I wish I could find someone one around where I live is also aware of their work on my car you were Cindy.
From poking around the web, I am happy to learn that your company is doing well in my opinion, you would have been hard to find a more wonderful place to live Asheville Thank you for all the work you did on my car was a luxury of knowing that there was someone so close that I could fully trust to care for her expert David.








German Motor Werks Inc Asheville, German motor Werks.