Sunday, August 28, 2016

German Motor Werks in Pittsburgh PA 15201 Citysearch

Glancing Box Guide, Westinghouse Works



German Achtung Hag Works cons, I was relieved to find a local store that specializes in German cars to look at some problems I encountered with my 2002 VW Golf Unfortunately, when I entered the store there was no salvation hello or just grunt what you want from the woman behind the desk.
I usually do all my own maintenance, but the jobs I do not want to or do not have time to do it, I would have a shop in mind where I can take the car as it shame as I was able to talk to some technicians and I felt more comfortable to bring my car in the future.
I want to support should come first, but that does not mean that I am ready to undergo a flood of insults to have my car repaired Pittsburgh small companies but the very poor customer service is so unnecessary and unbearable, I understand that the quality of work because of its service, this shop falls into the category of we yOu make maintenance for your vehicle garage.
I will not return to GMW until they change their customer service.
Do not let the other reviews scare you this place is top notch, they have the knowledge and experience that is the key to any European Terry repair shop is quite nice, and when I judge a repair shop, I consider work quality, the price, and honesty; all exceeding in many GMW If what you really want is a friendly smiling face, try your dealer and pay a fortune Trust me, GMW is fantastic and the only place in Pittsburgh to trust your expensive foreign car.
Quick and easy A good place cool and in the city.



Get a German old car inspected twenty years can make everyone nervous but GMW was big and fast inspection was less than expected.
They torque recommendations, including one that I knew, but the other, I do not want to catch 100 t but agree with as it was something that people with experience in these cars would have known.
Hey, I'll have my wife and child in the car sometimes cruise; I want to make sure this thing is safe and watched by people who know these cars.
Good, fair, comprehensive mechanic I have a 1997 Jetta.
I am my e-brake cables replaced 1 5hr back 1hr shoes, power steering hose replaced 1hr, and the oil and filter, I brought my own fluids parts except brake fluid and shoes direction.



Total price including taxes and fees store 355 Not bad work rate appears to be 65 hours don t seem to be parts marked much if at all brake shoes at least 43 to complete assembly.
I had some internal panels removed to try to work myself on the brake cables, and they are involved in all this for me without having to ask.
They made an assessment for me too while they were there at my request and let me know what else could use work no pressure on me to make specific repairs.
The passionate staff I've had good experiences repeated here, I have a German car is out of warranty dealer persons not dressed like doctors and get along mileage.
I'm always on the lookout for signs that my efforts to keep fit and road worthy are reasonable in cost, I spent the time to learn about the mechanicals of the car and I take care things before they result in failures.
Mechanics hate cars that case baskets and their owners who want not 1 on a list of a large fixed number, failing to understand the things of the association may have The customers better suited to a fine opportunity GM.



If the German Motor Werks has quirks, I attribute to their interests The experiences they have with customers who are not suitable for the management of an aging German brand that is long warranty Just because paid for his doesn t mean you will not charge.
When you have bad sudden mechanical operation and want it repaired as soon as possible, don t lay that anyones feet or desktop Get your attitude in check before you call or visit any place, including those people ; your mechanical failure car is not their fault nor your accumulated deferred maintenance and the results of this.
Its my experience that they listen to you well as you need them even if there is an additional problem that complicates 100 Consequently, they only respond to what you said to your expectations If you have other objectives, be clear before starting your work.
Terry is so odious They charged me 100 to my brakes stops squeaks but he really didn t work I went back to them after a few weeks Terry at the reception is so extremely rude She tried to avoid looking at the brakes giving excuses at random, including that two months have passed since they intervene she knew that only one month has passed But that's beside the point because they supposedly offer 12 months warranty on services they ultimately never did repair the creaking who had money in Terry drain is extremely rude and obxonious and that is reason enough to avoid them, I never come back again.
Try Walter's car in Oakland instead they are extremely friendly and simply the best and most honest mechanics in Pittsburgh.



Beautiful experience I had a very pleasant experience with GMWerks The staff was kind and courteous, the work has been done as promised, the price was right They found defective work done by a previous store, and encouraged me to back to the store to get the repair work, and offered to help me with the appropriate documentation for that I would not be charged again I was speaking here by a friend who used GMW for years, and has had good experiences too.
Horrible experience ever I've got the first inspection GMW last year, I still remember how the staffs are rude and without artifice.
Woman at the desk was smoking while she was talking to me, he was rude Even a mechanic lied and accused unreasonably.
I was upset but even embarrassed by the woman she said hole s s with me.



I've never had this kind of experience before in my life, I've never heard of someone who kind of word.
After the inspection, my car had a problem, I think they did something wrong on purpose so I tried to come back this time to ask about it, but they refused the male staff got my first call and he said he could do the job, about a half an hour later, the woman called me and they can not do the job and asked me to go the dealer shop Even if I explained the problem has been caused by them, they simply avoided responsibility.
This repair shop is the first repair shop since I came to pittsburgh I had a horrible experience and bad service ever This has become my first impression of Pittsburgh too.
The attitude of customer staffs are so far below and dishonest and they lied to me again There should be a kind of attitude and way first formed.







German Motor Werks in Pittsburgh PA 15201 Citysearch, German motor Werks, Pittsburgh.