Tuesday, August 16, 2016

GERMAN CAR DAY @ WORD Brookline MA

Larz Anderson - German Car Day (19 June 2016)



Why would someone take a nice E30M3 and paint motorsport bands in the wrong way is beyond me, you only have 30 seconds of Internet search to see how the bands are going now it seems very strange and simply wrong, the location of the bands and their reverse order said that the owner was more concerned about his license plate as the motorsport heritage this car pretends to follow.
Ha I thought exactly the same thing that the car has ruined the seats aren t much better.
Join Date May 2004 Location Los Angeles Posts 5,247 My Car M3, 911, NSX, DC5, AE86.
Join Date Nov 2004 Location Black Hills Souf Dak Posts 9.314 My Cars 1998 740i.



Join Date Dec 2005 Location Oklahoma City, OK Posts 1,254 My Car 328is E36.
If you look M3 rear, the colors in the right direction.
Join Date Oct 2001 Location Lake St. Louis, MO Posts 1,974 My Car 328i, 330i ZHP X3.
The more I think this lady in the background is preparing to do the old behind the finger mid back.



08 E92 328i, 330i ZHP 05, X3 04 3 0 96 318is DASC gone, gone 96 M3 AA C38, 07 335i disappeared.
Join Date Aug 2001 Place Hingham My Messages My Cars 1774 Widebody Hamann 330ci.
Why would someone take a nice E30M3 and paint motorsport bands in the wrong way is beyond me, you only have 30 seconds of Internet search to see how the bands are going now it seems very strange and simply wrong, the location of the bands and their reverse order said that the owner was more concerned about his license plate as the motorsport heritage this car pretends to follow.
Why does everyone always have to dose his hatred a nice car and Sal is a great guy I guess when there goes the bands are in the correct order.
The more I think this lady in the background is preparing to do the old behind the finger mid back.



This is his wife, she's really nice, it wasn t about to turn me off, it was hot as hell, so I think she was just fanned his shirt on his back.
Sal won the Best of Show 2005 Auto Show and Shine Bav.
DINAN 19 WHEEELS PS2s the DINAN LEG BRACE the BREMBO 380 BBK l H R H R L coilovers 10MM SPACERS REAR L HAMANN KIDNEYS the blackened side L PAINT MESH REFLECTOR FOR CAR.







GERMAN CAR DAY @ WORD Brookline MA, bad bands position their march, rear middle finger, background preparation, 2001 Place Date.