Tuesday, August 9, 2016

German Auto Care Auto Repair 390 S Marietta Pkwy SE Marietta GA Phone

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Atlanta GA Marietta, GA # U11119 - SOLD



390 S Marietta Pkwy SE Marietta GA 30060 770 422-9336.
When my go-to independent garage, VW City, closed suddenly and unexpectedly, I had the chance to receive a call from my favorite mechanic, Josh, who said he moved to German Auto Care at near Marietta South Parkway Josh started German Auto care for autumn winter 2014 compared to VW City, German Auto care is much nicer garage is bigger more elevators, more space, cleaner car care celebration German its 30th anniversary in 2015 the owner is Pierre and the shop assistant is Jacques with Volkswagen, the shop also works on Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Porsche cars, I Josh trust to take care of my car for several years and he has done nothing but a phenomenal job at a fraction of the dealer price German Auto Care, Josh helped me with everything from simple oil changes to diagnose leaks large mainte This preventive such as the timing belt and water pump replacement Josh hourly rate of 90 per hour However, much work is priced by the job instead of time My car needs 4 liters of synthetic oil labor costs for oil change 90 pieces I had the timing belt, water pump, and other parties involved replace an important job to just 450 in work, which is very low in comparison to other parts stores for the work of the water pump timing belt cost more than 300 Josh buys only high quality parts and is a complete work, for example, he replaced my old water pump had a plastic wheel with a new water pump that had a metal wheel my car almost 15 years and 200,000 miles on it Josh helped me keep in shape, especially in recent years the car lo rsque several parties worn or broken and it's successfully diagnosed and repaired oil and coolant leaks and I continued to drive on road safety, it is honest, reliable and easy to speak, it is great to answer questions that I will ask him because he'll detail in the educational Josh was accommodating and made me stand in his busy sc release schedule when I need the work done on my car earlier later that orders written shop work at hand are detailed and handy for keeping records for preventive maintenance and repair of my car, I would not go anywhere else unless Josh leaves.
I took my Mercedes here about a month after my Audi What a complete and utter disappointment Pierre gave me a verbal estimate of 180, then tried to charge me 900 when I went to pick it up No call to me about the increase price ever, I hope the business is closed.
German Auto Care S Marietta Pkwy I started to go to Peter when I arrived in Atlanta, he helped me to keep a crowd of big German cars Let's see we had 1963 Porsche 356 1968 Porsche 912, 1981 Porsche 911SC, 1989 Ferrari Mondial T 1991 Mercedes SL300 2001 VW Jetta 2002 2006 Porsche Boxster S Porsche Cayenne and Audi Q7 2011 Peter did everything normal maintenance of the oil, tires and brakes rebuild the boxster after a bad fall on I285 His specialties are Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi and VW.
When my go-to independent garage, VW City, closed suddenly and unexpectedly, I had the chance to receive a call from my favorite mechanic, Josh, who said he moved to German Auto Care at near Marietta South Parkway Josh started German Auto Care for autumn winter 2014.
Compared to VW City, German Auto Care is much nicer The garage is bigger more elevators, more space, cleaner German Auto Care celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2015. The owner is Pierre and the shop assistant is Jacques with Volkswagen, the shop also works on Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Porsche vehicles.



I trust Josh to take care of my car for several years and he has done nothing but a phenomenal job at a fraction of the price the distributor in German Auto Care, Josh helped me with everything from oil changes simple to diagnose leaks to major preventive maintenance, as the timing belt and water pump replacement Josh hourly rate of 90 per hour, however, much work is the work of the price instead of the hour.
My car needs 4 liters of synthetic oil a labor cost of oil change parts 90 I had the timing belt, water pump, and other parties involved replace an important job to just 450 in the work, which is very low compared to other stores parts for the water pump working timing belt cost more than 300 Josh buys only high quality parts and is a complete work, for example, replaced my old water pump that had a plastic wheel with a new water pump that had a metal wheel.
My car has almost 15 years and 200,000 miles on it Josh helped me keep in shape, especially in the car in recent years when several parties have worn or broken and it's successfully diagnosed and repaired oil and coolant leaks and I continued to drive on road safety, it is honest, reliable and easy to speak, he is great at answering questions that I will ask him because he goes into detail educational Josh was accommodating and made me stand in his busy schedule when I did the necessary work on my car sooner than later.
Work orders handwritten on the shop are detailed and handy for keeping.


For preventive maintenance and repair of my car, I would not go anywhere else unless Josh leaves.
I started going to see Peter when I arrived in Atlanta, he helped me to keep a crowd of big German cars Let's see we had 1963 Porsche 356 1968 Porsche 912 1981 Porsche 911SC 1989 Ferrari Mondial T 1991 Mercedes SL300 2001 VW Jetta 2002 2006 Porsche Boxster S Porsche Cayenne and Audi Q7 2011 Peter did everything normal maintenance of the oil, tires and brakes rebuild the boxster after a bad fall on i285 It specializes Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi and VW.








German Auto Care Auto Repair 390 S Marietta Pkwy SE Marietta GA Phone, German, auto, care, repair.