Tuesday, August 9, 2016

CA German audio technology

Dash Berlin - Live @ Ultra Music Festival Miami Mainstage 2015 (complete set)



If this is the same German Tech Audio located in Long Beach, California and sells many German car radios, OBC s etc on eBay THEY Ripped OFF ME TOO If another, then beware of German audio Tech long Beach, CA They sold me a BMW OBC which was not fully functional and completely ripped off their recycling process is called a basic credit did not pay me a unit - not even my lousy July 50 in shipping, because the glass was broken Apparently all capacitors, resistors, relays, circuit boards, and housing are worthless Just glass has a credit value base notes they praise their eBay 5 stars, but do not answer emails are sent after many, then they insult you and act like the problem is all yours the drop was obscene, vulgar, bigoted, just plain nasty response to a poor rating on eBay They Audi o German Tech posted a profanity-laced response on eBay I'm not joking guy Chris savvy He dragged it processes exceed the buyer eBay Protecti over the period, and I stupidly left his answer was so vulgar that eBay removed and sent him an official warning, they should prohibit the psychopath Do not buy German Tech Audio in Long Beach CA and probably in other cities CA - I imagine they have several fake addresses to eBay so they can t find unless of course you like being abused, cursed and torn by the sellers in this case, these are your guys.
I just do business with these people and I am very satisfied, I had the climate control standard E36 and display problems CBO I mailed in both my units and was back in 5 days when they arrived in Long Beach, CA Since they had to go side by side, it was a good recovery for me.
I plugged both units in the car and they both worked perfectly Certainly, there's only been one day since I reinstalled my repaired equipment, but they both work exactly as they should I know business is perfect, but my experience with germanaudiotech was excellent, I plan to send my radio next time I am also the common low display problem that seems to plague E36 stations.
After suspicious You register on July 30, just to defend the promotion Germanaudiotech and then never come back to this forum ever Nice work Chris Germanaudiotech Alias.
Last edited by M-Sport 540; 17/09/2013 12 11:00.



This guy bought my old Radio screen of my X-5 for 3 and some change expedition He said he never received it's opened a business with eBay to get his money refunded What asshole than I wanted deal more with him so I gave him his 11 and he still claimed he didn t get it I just copy and paste the transaction information from my paypal I might have to report to eBay because he left to feel like harassment.
No tracking number never received the item seller can not prove it was delivered because they are mailed.
I want to introduce myself, I am one of the German partnership owners Audio Tech, LLC was recently informed of this wire by a Web site to redirect Our company has recently taken a new direction and this is evident with our new brand , new eBay store and eCommerce site that is still a work in progress of German Tech Audio, LLC is under new management the founder is more active in the company's management and are not fully in charge of operations i want to personally address some concerns and work with one who has a problem to be solved; 1 I reviewed the comments of this and I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all hurtful, immature remarks were said to person by an employee who no longer works for us No place in our society for this kind of unprofessionalism and immature behavior 2 Unfortunately, over the years we have been online defamed, comments that have no credibility and are simply false, we would defend us at PistonKid original poster of this thread, after countless days of research with our CPA and could not find a transaction of 1100 for service to rewire an audio system amplifier there is no trace of this transaction and this is not a service we offer is interesting that we also found that this user is unable to connect to this forum California or Florida had we been confused with a couple of other local stores stereo Long Beach, California, this may be the case for this user since we HEA e anything and was never contacted, I recommend you PistonKid you call and speak with me personally and would be happy to solve any problem you claim that you had 3 We buy faulty base units for repair If we have everyone for the return of their apparatus defective origin, please contact me directly and I will be happy to work out with you, it just is.
4 to someone else who has had problems with us in the past, we sincerely apologize for any frustration that you and if you are ready, we would like to talk with you to develop a successful resolution to your German problem audio Tech, LLC has had tens of thousands of world happy transactions covering nearly one decade, the few negative reviews you might find in this thread or online are tiny compared to the massive amount of positive feedback we had and does not reflect fair to our overall business practices we work very hard to keep our customers happy and coming back we also work with a legal team to determine the legality of the person who bought our company domain name and we the use as a direct re this particular thread, we ask the one who made it to contact us immediately.
Although we are not perfect, no person or company is, we ask to provide an opportunity to help someone before posting additional comments online Since I personally do not frequently visit this forum please not reply to this thread, to contact us directly with questions or concerns again, I would be happy to help.
Sincerely, Stephen J Caldwell German Audio Tech, LLC.



Hello all, I find it all while doing some research on the intellectual property of the company in question and read all the comments with great interest, and was more interested in these apologies Steve Caldwell, suggesting that was the new guy in charge and that they were interested in talking with someone who had a negative experience.
Apparently they are not Steve I wrote that night, from the contact link on their own website which was July 10 I think I have given enough time for an answer, so I have to add to the horror that imposed by these guys this might take the cake and a moment of your time.
I had an ebay transaction with them in late April and when I got the product, it was not the quality I expected as they stated clearly no refund or return on ebay page, I ' saw no reason to request and filed a case with ebay Oh my God that started a flood of emails asking why I would do such a thing and basically accusing me of purchase only for me to voluntarily open a folder and cause them trouble.
I did not want to return the item for a refund All this was down on a Monday night It took a few days for them to act, but they finally approved the return and I quickly mailed with tracking Thursday saw it delivered Saturday, May 3, I think.
By the following Tuesday, no refund, so I sent a reminder and they did refund the money that day, saying he just arrived that day Why lie, I can see the track.



Well, 6 May and I slept on it a few days and on May 9, left negative feedback and Oh my God yet, they immediately asked my contact eBay and started calling my phone number home - a phone that never rings I use only the pharmacy number to call when the prescription is ready, stuff like that.
So, I say, they identify with, but I hear they are working and I just said something like good man, you have no reason to call or business here, we actually ok and they started screaming so I hung up called back right, said to them again, hung up called a third time in a row, I told them they were out of line and it has been reported.
Reported to ebay immediately, they seemed interested, said they had no tolerance for such things.
Then, from that day, a daily deluge of various phone calls joke of some basic numbers, traceable, some anonymous and some numbers spoof ap generated.
I found where my home number was posted on the Internet, mainly as a brand - like the internet equivalent to write the number of a person on a bathroom wall Calls ranged from stupid and childish at July 6, just dark and threatening Seems like quite a coincidence that I had angered someone who had been given some used the home phone number by ebay, and now the phone ringing day and night now, I know that whoever posted the number can not control nature calls, but in doing so they are no less responsible is a cyber crime, and I also imagine that someone could potentially cause more harm if proven that the return or negative feedback.
The number has since been changed and all the information given to the local authorities and the state is not an exaggeration to think that it can be tracked and proven - who posted, but Steve Caldwell has no interest to talk to someone about the coincidence.



Thus, the investigation will continue and in my case, one that can be proven to be responsible will be subject to the most severe sanctions available.
I bought this service through Ebay and decided to cancel the purchase day since BMW has offered good will my unit contacted the seller, GermanAudioTech to cancel the service, but they would not refund my money Reviews cancellation by eBay expressly stated not to accept the cancellation if the refund has not been made, no refund never came so I contacted the seller and received no answer long story made short, I filed a dispute with ebay and they rejected the complaint stating no blanket purchase agreement in place on eBay so I am not effective on 130 service provided and without any support from ebay.
This is just a cautionary tale disreputable companies seeking for our business, but please beware of shopping on eBay They are accomplices of thieves to do business in their market.
Go to Paypal and dispute the charge 98 percent of the time, buyers earn Works every time.


I bought this service through Ebay and decided to cancel the purchase day since BMW has offered good will my unit contacted the seller, GermanAudioTech to cancel the service, but they would not refund my money Reviews cancellation by eBay expressly stated not to accept the cancellation if the refund has not been made, no refund never came so I contacted the seller and received no answer long story made short, I filed a dispute with ebay and they rejected the complaint stating no blanket purchase agreement in place on eBay so I am not effective on 130 service provided and without any support from ebay.
This is just a cautionary tale disreputable companies seeking for our business, but please beware of shopping on eBay They are accomplices of thieves to do business in their market.
I would had seen before I bought a radio for my E36 of them, I'm a faulty unit and at first they were great with the back and now they have again they refuse to communicate with me I had to get involved in eBay hoping to get a refund They're a gift required to use scam t I dropped 150 I'll probably never see repaid.








CA German audio technology, German, audio, technology, German Audio Tech.