Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Garage Bergman 8908 NE St Johns Rd Vancouver WA Phone

Car Care NC II



8908 NE St Johns Rd Vancouver WA 98665 360 693-6100.
Being out of town, and stay transplantation Lodge nearby Bergman automobile came to our rescue two weeks from a liver transplant, we were given a ride to and from our car, they were fixed quickly and we have to pay it wasn t enough if enough they were patients with very grumpy patient We will return to our tune-up before returning to California.
I am part of my own work on my car so I know when someone is trying to rip me Bergman s seems to be an honest business, I told him what the problems were and Sean told me what could make them, called me and gave me a quote before making a job and fixed the car in a very quick way, he found a crossover pipe that was leaking and replaced, it also found that the bolts on the water pump that I had recently replaced were loose because the sealant joint I used had evicted they tightened the free, I really liked that they saved the parts that have been replaced and showed them to me when we took the car and they washed the car I recommend Bergman s and suggest that if you are as happy with as I write a review, it is nice to do business with a small businessman who appreciates what we do of affa ries with it and goes beyond the service we have here is much better than what we experienced in some department stores Since r Review I have to change my mind on Bergman's that I trusted them and had to replace my injection pump, glow plugs, fuel injectors and repair the CA 5000 00 After the engine light comes again I take it back and ask why the engine light to come on again he gave me another selling point of how I had to go over there and a list of what it might be, I decided not to go back I took to DSU in Portland was told it didn t look like the injector pump was never replaced I would have received documentation that the pump had been re-manufactured and warranty documents I never received either Bergman s They might be fine for small jobs but I told them to do nce.
Being out of town, and stay transplantation Lodge nearby Bergman automobile came to our rescue two weeks from a liver transplant, we were given a ride to and from our car, they were fixed quickly and we have to pay it wasn t enough if enough they were patients with very grumpy patient We will return to our tune-up before returning to California.
I am part of my own work on my car so I know when someone is trying to rip me Bergman s seems to be an honest business, I told him what the problems were and Sean told me what could make them, called me and gave me a quote before making a job and fixed the car in a very quick way, he found a crossover pipe that was leaking and replaced, it also found that the bolts on the water pump that I had recently replaced were loose because the sealant joint I used had evicted they tightened the free, I really liked that they saved the parts that have been replaced and showed them to me when we took the car and they washed the car I recommend Bergman s and suggest that if you are as happy with as I write a review, it is nice to do business with a small businessman who appreciates what we do of affa ries with it and goes beyond the service we have here is much better than what we experienced in some department stores Since r Review I have to change my mind on Bergman's that I trusted them and had to replace my injection pump, glow plugs, fuel injectors and repair the CA 5000 00 After the engine light comes again I take it back and ask why the engine light to come on again he gave me another selling point of how I had to go over there and a list of what it might be, I decided not to go back I took to DSU in Portland was told it didn t look like the injector pump was never replaced I would have received documentation that the pump had been re-manufactured and warranty documents I never received either Bergman s They might be fine for small jobs but I told them to do nce.



Full service auto repair for cars and light trucks for most all makes and models - gasoline and diesel repair diagnosis engines, brakes, ELECTRICIAL, DEVELOPMENT, Shocks, working fine before, air conditioning systems and Auto Body Minor We Don t make Tires and rims.
David J said I highly recommend this shop, I took two or three vehicles are the first, they found things that other shops didn t speak to me, which proves to be correct then I took a I read more drive torque.
Steve S said the original owner, Larry, is back and Cottman is better if you have not been satisfied with their work over the past year, or looking to work with a store that has the back and the more details.
In transmission repair, auto repair, oil change.








Garage Bergman 8908 NE St Johns Rd Vancouver WA Phone, Bergman, automotive.